qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I wonder why Claire is so nice to Monica and is helping her. Considering the game's logic, i.e. that everyone wants something out of Monica, and usually something sexual, I doubt that Claire is just trying to be a good friend.
Keeping in mind that Claire certainly likes to hit people with her whip, I would be surprised if Monica one day will not feel that whip on her ass. :LOL: I smell some BDSM route here.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Vincenza dat is a shameless alt-left and communist propaganda! :devilish:
did u expect VN or something?
as a sandbox it is at least average. (length, female renders, gameplay)
[and if compared to the array of sandboxes it would be safe to say that it is above average]
it is even memorable as i already forget some games with common mom&aunt&youngest/oldest sister scenarios.

------ [ :confused: ] ------
(a) my main issue is that i have ~2s delays between actions &relocations.
that also negatively affects the perception of grinding actions (which alone don't look excessive).
(is it a game issue? as i read someones alike comment... though my laptop is not the strongest ...anyway, it is like playing non-optimized the twist after CMA/BB/MotH )

(b). i cannot skip during half or more dialogues and actions. i like skipping !

(c) why do dicks reflect everything like a polished furniture (i guess males renders are just being ignored generally)

(d) build-in diary ...i cannot say it is of much help in terms of hinting...why not to make it more useful. it can still reflect MC moods but just to make it more precise "oh i must check him there at this time after i do this and that (because of some story hooks, personal reflections and thoughts)" so to structure it accordingly ...what, where, with whom and when to do

misc.
saves screen [>] numbers don't move automatically after 9th page.
cannot launch win86 folder's game exe so use generic from main direcotry one (and that one froze when pressing quit so have to use task manager to stop the process...)

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder why Claire is so nice to Monica and is helping her. Considering the game's logic, i.e. that everyone wants something out of Monica, and usually something sexual, I doubt that Claire is just trying to be a good friend.
Keeping in mind that Claire certainly likes to hit people with her whip, I would be surprised if Monica one day will not feel that whip on her ass. :LOL: I smell some BDSM route here.
you might be right, Claire is the only one who helped Monica without asking anything. He even agreed to help Monica with Ashley ... In case we had BDSM content, I believe Monica would accept this. Not being able to return Claire's generosity, she would find herself forced to suffer this humiliation. A path that if there is, I have every intention of taking it; I love seeing Monica when she is humiliated

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
you might be right, Claire is the only one who helped Monica without asking anything. He even agreed to help Monica with Ashley ... In case we had BDSM content, I believe Monica would accept this. Not being able to return Claire's generosity, she would find herself forced to suffer this humiliation. A path that if there is, I have every intention of taking it; I love seeing Monica when she is humiliated
Hmm, I would prefer Monica forced to do BDSM stuff ... but not because of a bad conscience towards Claire (so far, she never made me think she would really be grateful towards anybody), but for unavoidable reasons #blackmail ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
[?]hm. how to progress with the bar couple. i did some dishwashing but 0 progress . thus no promotion ...
also cannot -> click on Joe or Ashley while washing the dishes, then the selected character will molest Monica. managed somehow to do so!

[?]hmm. i made a photosession with Melx but that me+her displayed picture is grey like as if it is locked.

[?]hmmm. and apparently i never finished photosessions caz of i always choose good chick option...(though other sessions are not grey. so is it counted as finished? i got 5k for them)
mostly i could show only tits - game said that i havenot finished session. ( i think only once i had ass-showing option, probably it was my & mel photosession).
just that last time i noticed game claiming the above . but how so? :WaitWhat: other option would be to get changed which also implies the end of session i assume

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
[?]hm. how to progress with the bar couple. i did some dishwashing but 0 progress . thus no promotion ...

[?]hmm. i made a photosession with Melx but that me+her displayed picture is grey like as if it is locked.

[?]hmmm. and apparently i never finished photosessions caz of i always choose good chick option...(though other sessions are not grey. so is it counted as finished? i got 5k for them)
but this time i noticed that i can show only tits (which happened with most photosessions . i think only once i had ass-shoving option). game says that i havenot finished session. :WaitWhat:
Ok ? no1. when doing the dishwashing don't click on the sink, click on either the male or female bar owner, (can't think of their names right now) then click on the eye icon, they will grab monica's arse. If Monica has enough corruption she can ignore the groping and the bar owners score will increase.

? no 2. The Melanie and Monica photosession is not repeatable. Its a one and done job.

? no 3. I'm pretty sure all the other photoshoots are repeatable. The reason you only have the flashing breasts option after most photoshoots is that all shots in the shoot need to be taken for Monica to flash her arse. Each pose has three options but only two can be shot each photosession. Each outfit photosession need to be taken at least twice before Monica can flash her arse at Biff.

Good luck I hope these answers are helpful.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hmm, I would prefer Monica forced to do BDSM stuff ... but not because of a bad conscience towards Claire (so far, she never made me think she would really be grateful towards anybody), but for unavoidable reasons #blackmail ^^
Well, Claire already knows who Monica is and where she works. Monica is a pretty easy targer for her.) But it seems to me that Decent Monkey has some different idea, not just simple blackmail. All that deal of making Claire a teacher and making her come to Monica's office...It's not a coincidence. Decent Moneky is probably planning something usual.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Well, Claire already knows who Monica is where she works. Monica is a pretty easy targer for her.) But it seems to me that Decent Monkey has some different idea, not just simple blackmail. All that deal of making Claire a teacher and making her come to Monica's office...It's not a coincidence.
Maybe its Claire who is behind everything all this time. Evil mastermind behind everything.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
yeah tnx
1. yeah managed to do that . dunno why i failed couple of times...maybe more clicks were needed...
2. ah so it should stay not-colored 3. i see.
Your welcome. Hope you enjoy the game it's a wild ride.

Oct 1, 2020
rarely experienced such a stupid game. zero content, crappy characters. 10GB shit!
There is plenty of content but much of it does require grinding like many sandbox types.
It`s an acquired taste, the characters are all nasty predators, the theme is a bit depressing and often has dark humor, it`s not for everyone.

Reactions: Vincenza

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
And now, Lad Gentlemen and Gentlemen ... the spoiler of spoilers!! Trumpets, fanfare please!

All hail the monkey *bowing-down* Notice the new compact death laser in background :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It took me a few glances before I noticed what was holding up the rose.:D

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will test ur knowledge further:}
> you need to talk with Ralph and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.
i talked but no Steve on Saturday...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes