EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
thank you for appreciating my work in the review even if I was not good with words. I also saw your review and I liked it. I am also a kind of fan of this game and I exchanged a few words with DM but I never managed to understand if he knows that I am part of this forum. I was surprised to find that you who signed up in 2019 know more about this site than I who signed up in late 2017.
For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started.

$ 10 subscription. I pay $ 10 for each release

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started.

For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started. $ 10 subscription. I pay $ 10 for each release
I understand, you are a DecentMonkey contributor, this explains why you insisted on me doing the review.
If this can help, I am happy to have contributed although I would like to do it otherwise but I am out of work at the moment.
Do you think he will ever make an Italian version of the game?
I have recovered an unofficial translation and I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
thank you for appreciating my work in the review even if I was not good with words. I also saw your review and I liked it. I am also a kind of fan of this game and I exchanged a few words with DM but I never managed to understand if he knows that I am part of this forum. I was surprised to find that you who signed up in 2019 know more about this site than I who signed up in late 2017.
Nobody obliges anyone to pay. This is the essence of this site

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Nobody obliges anyone to pay. This is the essence of this site
yes, I know what this site is ... even if I happened to be here by chance and even more by chance I met Fashion Business.
I would still like to become a DM donor someday or maybe buy the game on Steam, I think he deserves it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.
you should stay on english
best way to learn
i am danish but i have installed windows in english even chrome are in english
in that way i can use english spellcheck when i write here FEKS

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I got the ending with her starting to work in her own house in so 1. How do I get the lawyer ending.
be nice to him in every way
so u probably have to start over

but but it's an endgame like there are 1 more endgame with him if i recall

look in the guide

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I have recovered an unofficial translation and I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.
It is unlikely that the game will be translated into Italian. Perhaps by people like Ragnaroekr, who translated the game into German and Portuguese. I doubt they are paid, rather they are working on translation as volunteers. But, I am sure that such people will be found. I myself offered the DM to translate the game into Ukrainian. But, given that almost all Ukrainians speak Russian, I later changed my mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I understand, you are a DecentMonkey contributor, this explains why you insisted on me doing the review.
If this can help, I am happy to have contributed although I would like to do it otherwise but I am out of work at the moment.
Would you volunteer to translate into Italian? ^^

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'd love to but I have no idea how it's done
Well, you will be given a text to translate to translate. In the situation that will fit this text or the text will fit the situation ;)
But, this work is not even for one day, but in the process not for one week

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Well, you will be given a text to translate to translate. In the situation that will fit this text or the text will fit the situation ;)
But, this work is not even for one day, but in the process not for one week
I can try but I must say that I have a very slow pc, I hope it is not a problem

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
How many ideas are there in this game, how many storylines, some of which have just begun to emerge and be realized. This game is the best only in these parameters. And in the end - the best game that could exist not only on this site, but in absolute terms. Only Patreon interferes with some ideas

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I can try but I must say that I have a very slow pc, I hope it is not a problem
Well, that's not a problem, I'm sure. There would be a desire. Write DM in Patreon or on the website, and if everything works out, soon your nickname will appear in the credits for the game, as a translator into Italian

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Well, that's not a problem, I'm sure. There would be a desire. Write DM in Patreon or on the website, and if everything works out, soon your nickname will appear in the credits for the game, as a translator into Italian
I don't want my nickname to appear in the game credits.
If I do this it is because I want to help DM and the game progress, it is also to help my compatriots to know this game and to play it without creating unofficial translations.
However, thanks for the help.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I don't want my nickname to appear in the game credits.
If I do this it is because I want to help DM and the game progress, it is also to help my compatriots to know this game and to play it without creating unofficial translations.
However, thanks for the help.
Hi, I am one of those compatriots who knows the game quite well but because of his poor English ("google translate saint now!" Who is Italian understands it;)) he has not completely understood the game, or he has made mistakes, wrong choices. So I cheer for you, if you want to start this adventure and as far as your nickname is concerned just talk to DM or whoever for him I think there is no problem.

Reactions: 5n4k3

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The first post link to a 1080p not a 720 compressed, so yes, I did check it. But thanks for outrage, always appreciated from angry internet jerks.
i apologies
i missed your 720 question
but u can still use your 720 saves in 1080

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes