Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Marcus describes Monica's role there, and it is as a mate for the pets of the owners (given that she's not going of her free will). Maybe that was an empty threat, but it's the info we have so far.

I am not 100% sure that Melanie is a victim here.
And I'm not 100% sure if the pets of the owners are actually animals or human pets ^^

And after playing "Euphoria", it wouldn't be a huge surprise for me if Vicky is the main victim of the game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowflare

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Vicky is more advanced than the Borg! Why would you change what is already perfect? ^^

Btw, maybe she spends money on cars, house, freetime activities, a secret torture dungeon ;) Or she has to give her money to Marcus. Who knows? ^^
Vicky is a materialistic bottom feeder, nothing more, she is low level on the power chain, she gets by with making threats in relation to Marcus, any seriously strong minded person with a will in the game would have her mentally broken in no time and she would be a cum bucket, simple as that lol :D

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I need some help with the game. I was playing episode 2 and after my second photoshoot ( which I did in the pink dress) when I went to biff the third time ( before Friday) I was automatically in the date the investor event. I had skipped a lot of the story for some reason and even if I play that date, after that I can't play the game at all as it says assets not found for every location in the game. Please someone help me. I'll be really grateful
u need hotfix 1 search the code here if it's released here (i think it is)

Bugfixes (HotFix1):

• Major bug when scene "dating with the investor" starting at the very beginning of the game.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Vicky is a materialistic bottom feeder, nothing more, she is low level on the power chain, she gets by with making threats in relation to Marcus, any seriously strong minded person with a will in the game would have her mentally broken in no time and she would be a cum bucket, simple as that lol :D
I'm excitedly looking forward to see somebody breaking the cute, sexy devil :love: :devilish: (y)

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
As for me, I don't particularly appreciate Victoria as a character.
I don't appreciate his character and his way of dealing with Melanie and Monica.
The spoiler of the appointment between Victoria and Monica's office technician leaves me dubious ... I think there is trouble on the way for Monica and Melanie after what they tried to do with Dick.
I think Victoria will try to manipulate the computer technician as well, as she did with Dick and Alex.
I hate the fact that she feels superior to Monica and Melanie and that to prove the superiority of her ego she fucked them.
In general she is not a character in the game that I appreciate ... but I like how she always manages to come out clean from every situation or I like the fact that she is so meticulous that she always has a plan to always get what she wants considering any unforeseen events.
That said, I wouldn't want Monica to become like Victoria one day when she accepts her condition, she doesn't need to use sex to get what she wants, because she's Monica Buckfett.

May 31, 2020
View attachment 857495
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IF she wasn't Evil Incarnate that minx could be quite a score :)

On the topic of game becoming too big - he should just name it V2.1 rather then V3.0 and just continue as he planned for 3.0 while finishing 2.0 in 2.1 but that is just my opinion.

In future the game can become even bigger with the scene quality becoming better and if he adds better CGs too so it is better to transition to adding an extra number on the episode rather then pushing next episode and using the number for continuation of the current one.

So option 2 from the poll so the game don't break randomly on "daily /weekly" tasks and their scenes.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think it should be part 1 and 2. Jumping from episode 2 to 3 is not a really good idea with the story. There should be a jump in the story so it make sense. Like episode 1 where her life is ruined and she lost everything. Also with this moving some stories from episode 2 to episode 3 would be smarter so it make sense. Like the revenge path or marcus story.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 857495
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is actually a cool picture with those wings on the wall in the background and this new innocent pink outfit: An evil mind under the appearance of an angel. Looks like from the 2 past pictures that the IT guy may have some fun with his boss by threatening to spread all over the Internet her hotel video tapes.. :p

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
This one I know of. But it does not tell the order in which the events Should be played. Because I feel most of the times I go too far in one storyline while I am still at the beginning of the other. I want them to progress the way the creator wanted them to
If you want to do so, you can use the old walkthrough and do the things update by update.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes