5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Is it episode 2.2 now or just that episode 2 is mentioned twice.
I hope I'm not wrong but I think decentmonkey is splitting episode 2 into 2 parts, as it weighs a lot in terms of space occupied, the extra 0.16 version weighs 10.2GB. So 2.2 could stand for the second part of the second episode which in the end is still version 0.17

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
So then wouldn't we have to download the episode separately and then carry forward the saves from episode 2 to episode 2.2
From this point of view Fashion Business has never been like Summertime Saga that the updated version corresponds to the fact that you have to start from the beginning every time. If I'm right, version 2.2 will be nothing more than a normal update to which decentmonkey will perhaps remove some previous scenes to lighten the weight of the game, since as I said previously it has reached 10 Gb. I say this because in the past few weeks, the developer did a survey on patreon on the size of the game but I can't tell you how it ended up because I'm not a patreon user.
To be more precise, I refer to the first post on page 677 of this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From this point of view Fashion Business has never been like Summertime Saga that the updated version corresponds to the fact that you have to start from the beginning every time. If I'm right, version 2.2 will be nothing more than a normal update to which decentmonkey will perhaps remove some previous scenes to lighten the weight of the game, since as I said previously it has reached 10 Gb. I say this because in the past few weeks, the developer did a survey on patreon on the size of the game but I can't tell you how it ended up because I'm not a patreon user.
To be more precise, I refer to the first post on page 677 of this thread
poll_about_size.png
Here's the result.

But keep in mind: it was a poll, not a vote ;)

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Hello!
Somebody knows how many times i have to repeat the dancing scene with the stranger who give you 50 $ just for showing your breast to him, before he will ask me to suck him off? (this is the scene where you get aught by the hostel owner, far as i know)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello!
Somebody knows how many times i have to repeat the dancing scene with the stranger who give you 50 $ just for showing your breast to him, before he will ask me to suck him off? (this is the scene where you get aught by the hostel owner, far as i know)
if i recall first u need to dance 20 times then to show bare breast 10 times
so around 30 times

Reactions: Imperator117

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I've been thinking about the ranch. From what we have heard about the ranch it is most likely going to feature beastiality. As far as I know patreon does not allow beastiality. So how is he going to make it. Like even he does patreon won't allow it.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this. I would like to know
Because he won't. Has anyone seen an explicit message from Decent Monkey that he is going to add the ranch into the game? I don't remember him mentioning it, at least after Patreon banned all the best stuff from adult games. :D

Reactions: EraRamp

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How do I get these two activated?

I take a shower but it is not activated. With the other one I am naked in the basement but nothing happens.

Does anyone have a memory state of episode 1 of 1080 at the end?

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
People forget about 1 thing - Melanie already been in the Ranch. (she is "tame" now but not as broken as someone would be if beastiality was involved)

That place isn't that bad (most definitely NOT beastiality related at all).

Sounds more like a BDSM dungeon :) (think of it as the basement from "THE TYRANT" type of place - which will fit perfectly to Monica's next level of humiliation and corruption)

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I really don't want to see anything about the Ranch. My expectations from this game are different. I'm a huge fan of the game but better animations and better dialog wouldn't be bad. There's no point in talking about the Ranch.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How do I get these two activated?

I take a shower but it is not activated. With the other one I am naked in the basement but nothing happens.

Does anyone have a memory state of episode 1 of 1080 at the end?
If I recall correctly, the very top left one can only be unlocked if you start Episode 2 by loading a fully completed save game from Episode 1 instead of starting a fresh new game with Episode 2.

As for the shower one, can't recall how exactly it was unlocked but I recall it took a few showers to unlock it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
People forget about 1 thing - Melanie already been in the Ranch. (she is "tame" now but not as broken as someone would be if beastiality was involved)

Sounds more like a BDSM dungeon :) (think of it as the basement from "THE TYRANT" type of place - which will fit perfectly to Monica's next level of humiliation and corruption)
Melanie convinced them to let her out. To not completely break her. She told Monica that you will be begging to be on the cover of their magazine even though she herself praised Monica's determination and strong will

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

nah it is bestiality ranch.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
nah it is bestiality ranch.
I once stayed in a city where there was an establishment in which paying customers could supposedly see a woman performing lewd acts with a donkey. I can't say if this was true, because I never went, in case it put me off sex for life. Bestiality is not erotic.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I once stayed in a city where there was an establishment in which paying customers could supposedly see a woman performing lewd acts with a donkey. I can't say if this was true, because I never went, in case it put me off sex for life. Bestiality is not erotic.
Depends on your tastes. Not everyone likes everything. I don't like bloodplay but there are people who do. Similarly people into hardcore humiliation can enjoy beastiality if it's to break a character. At the end of the day it is just 2d drawing

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes