Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
nah it is bestiality ranch.
i still refer to this
why do u guys keep thinking that the farm are about bestiality
i think it's more like a training institute
like this and that's the reason why melanie has a tattoo in neck
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/871896_001_1000.jpg
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-...monkey.11501/page-675#lg=post-4353997&slide=1
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-...monkey.11501/page-675#lg=post-4353997&slide=2

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: magaclaawe
Nov 12, 2020
I've had the extra version a few times through paying the dev £20 but can't keep this up every month so currently don't have access to the latest extra version. Anyone know what the extra content is with Frank (guy in the blue jacket)? Trying to work out if it is worth the money this month or better to wait for the next update :unsure:

Reactions: EraRamp

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I would have to disagree. That tattoo is actually something called Branding which is normally done on cattle on barns or ranches so as to keep track. This is a form of humiliation and also a proof that you are a life long slave to this ranch. You are nothing more than cattle. Monica gets that on her butt once she is sent to the ranch. Melanie got a small one behind her neck because she convinced them to let her out and she is a model so it can be scene, however she is a property of the ranch now. And beastiality is there in the ranch. We have been told that clearly in the game. The very purpose of the ranch is provide sexual relief to the pets of the rich people. For that Monica will be trained. He mentions 5 levels and that after level 3 she will have to do it with dogs and pigs in the later on levels. It has all been stated in the game. Second time when we meet Marcus he trains Monica to be a cat, basically dehumanising her. It is clearly stated that the ranch features beastiality

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I would have to disagree. That tattoo is actually something called Branding which is normally done on cattle on barns or ranches so as to keep track. This is a form of humiliation and also a proof that you are a life long slave to this ranch. You are nothing more than cattle. Monica gets that on her butt once she is sent to the ranch. Melanie got a small one behind her neck because she convinced them to let her out and she is a model so it can be scene, however she is a property of the ranch now. And beastiality is there in the ranch. We have been told that clearly in the game. The very purpose of the ranch is provide sexual relief to the pets of the rich people. For that Monica will be trained. He mentions 5 levels and that after level 3 she will have to do it with dogs and pigs in the later on levels. It has all been stated in the game. Second time when we meet Marcus he trains Monica to be a cat, basically dehumanising her. It is clearly stated that the ranch features beastiality
Or maybe it's just her lucky number and that's why she has that tattoo since she was six ^^

Btw, I hope very much that we will get to see and play the ranch some day ... with options for all dark fetishes that you can think about. Bestiality would be something at medium level ... but there can be darker content ... Marcus found Monica's sister and forces them to do stuff with each other... amputee ... eye removement ... unbirth ... death fights among inmates ... much darker stuff. Even the worst you can imagine: NTR!!!! :devilish:

BUT: it's obvious we will never see Bestiality and worse as long as this game is funded at Patreon (even undeniable rape is no option! Monica and the others always have to agree somehow #blackmale #baddecisions). So, that kind of thing can only happen with an alternative funding.
Even bigger BUTS: I don't think that DM wants to make that kind of things! In the end, he is a decent person, not a sick psycho. And he has to make a living out of his work ... and there will never be enough people who are willing to pay enough to see that kind of stuff!

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think bestiality would be the best future for humiliation of Monica since normal sex is no longer a big problem for her.
why
and NO
Will Episode 3 really be in the ranch? The game is really good, but if it really has bestiality, I guess I'm out.
no it's just a continuation of eps 2 since eps2 grooving to large
as far i know there come a eps3 but not now
but maybe i misunderstand your question
cos eps3 are way out in future

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
It seems so out there compared to the tone of the rest of the game. Everything else still has an air of humour to it and doesn't get too dark. I really don't think most people are playing it to see that kind of content.

Reactions: EraRamp

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I still cant get over the fact that one of the most sexy scenes in this entire game is that threesome with Frank that he is a slum character not even a important npc it would have been 10/10 if he had a bigger dick , and that is why i will forever support Decent Monkey because he makes a dude with a pencil dick one of the best scenes in the game !!!!!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 892564

Maybe he can afford something more with Monica now :cool:
He needs to save his money for his long awaited facial plastic surgery that he BADLY needs lol.
Fully agree, there clearly was an intention by the Dev to add in bestiality in the ranch before patreon went all gung ho and literally banned most everything lol.
Bestiality is mentioned a lot of times while Monica is in with Marcus, so for anyone to be saying it will never happen needs to go back and edit and remove all mention of it in the earlier games, because the intention was there to add it, otherwise why say it so many times and in so much detail also.
The Ranch with bestiality could be as I said before a stand alone episode not done for Patreon clearly, or an add on that players can choose to add on if they decide.
The Ranch without bestiality and without major heavy bad content, is just a BDSM Pony Farm, which is both boring, and very predictable as just more of the same boring ways to beat down Monica mentally.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes