Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Even the most handsome man looks plain after waking up next to him for a month if he does not have an inner beauty. Some women love some beasts for their money or their power, but most women love a beast for the man he is inside.
These men are not exactly good on the inside, on the contrary, they are blackmailers, perverts, egotists, narcissists ...

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Am I missing something? Played last version I accessed everything, now can't access some scenes "extra version".

Also, can't for the life of me find in any walkthrough info on how to get a dress to go to Melanie's apartment.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Am I missing something? Played last version I accessed everything, now can't access some scenes "extra version".

Also, can't for the life of me find in any walkthrough info on how to get a dress to go to Melanie's apartment.
as far i remember u go to melanie in whore dress
and u say u have accessed everything
it sounds u haven't done that
are u using the official guide (righth click ingame and hit guide)
cos to get the red dress u need to get betty to lvl 6 i think then
steve should visit

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there are several in the thread
but if u expect a full gallery noone share there's persistent file
cos they probable don't have a full gallery

and wow look up in the right corner are a good feature there can search the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Hello I have downloaded the mod it opened all the gallery but I can't replay last uptaded ones even though it shows it has been achieved when i click on them nothings happens please help

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is fanart welcomed here? Here is something I've been working on for the past few days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow idk why but somehow monica looks way prettier and more sexy in your pics than in th original (at least in my opinion) especially the first and last pic of her are just... wow. amazing job is this the same model? also i hoped she rides that pigman's dick with her firm butt. xD

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
wow idk why but somehow monica looks way prettier and more sexy in your pics than in th original (at least in my opinion) especially the first and last pic of her are just... wow. amazing job is this the same model? also i hoped she rides that pigman's dick with her firm butt. xD
Thanks! I am not sure the exact model that DM uses. I used the base model that other artist recommended and tweaked it to look as close to the original.

Reactions: yandex and Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes