Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game need more beutiful mens, all are ugly as hell except the professor
All are ugly? I agree most of’em are. But this game also needs more older guys like this dude... Steve or what’s his name was.

AND I still wait for straight Melanie sex scenes- especially with old guys (if they are “ugly”idc)

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
This game need more beutiful mens, all are ugly as hell except the professor
Okay this way! This game is mainly based on humiliation and blackmail. If all the men who blackmail Monica were models, I think Monica herself, even if she doesn't like sex, wouldn't have so much trouble doing what she does. In this way, however, even people with bad physical appearance can enjoy Monica's services and for her this is even more humiliating.
Also, the uglier they are, the more perverse their minds are and I honestly love the perversion this game leads to.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
He needs to save his money for his long awaited facial plastic surgery that he BADLY needs lol.

Fully agree, there clearly was an intention by the Dev to add in bestiality in the ranch before patreon went all gung ho and literally banned most everything lol.
Bestiality is mentioned a lot of times while Monica is in with Marcus, so for anyone to be saying it will never happen needs to go back and edit and remove all mention of it in the earlier games, because the intention was there to add it, otherwise why say it so many times and in so much detail also.
The Ranch with bestiality could be as I said before a stand alone episode not done for Patreon clearly, or an add on that players can choose to add on if they decide.
The Ranch without bestiality and without major heavy bad content, is just a BDSM Pony Farm, which is both boring, and very predictable as just more of the same boring ways to beat down Monica mentally.
It was often told - and I do ONCE again - that Marcus sells the Ranch218 primarily as threat. Monica must avoid every action to end there and Marcus does know that. Yes, the Ranch218 really excists, Melanie was there for a short time. But she could make a deal with Marcus. More is not publicly known so far. Marcus can have feelings for Monica, it depends on how you play her, so he even tries to protect Monica. In his ways at least...

So there is no need to review former posts, you just need to read properly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He needs to save his money for his long awaited facial plastic surgery that he BADLY needs lol.

Fully agree, there clearly was an intention by the Dev to add in bestiality in the ranch before patreon went all gung ho and literally banned most everything lol.
Bestiality is mentioned a lot of times while Monica is in with Marcus, so for anyone to be saying it will never happen needs to go back and edit and remove all mention of it in the earlier games, because the intention was there to add it, otherwise why say it so many times and in so much detail also.
The Ranch with bestiality could be as I said before a stand alone episode not done for Patreon clearly, or an add on that players can choose to add on if they decide.
The Ranch without bestiality and without major heavy bad content, is just a BDSM Pony Farm, which is both boring, and very predictable as just more of the same boring ways to beat down Monica mentally.
Agree. The Dev does have a subscribestar account as well. I don't know it's rules but if it allows then he can make the ranch part of the game distributed through this channel

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I still cant get over the fact that one of the most sexy scenes in this entire game is that threesome with Frank that he is a slum character not even a important npc it would have been 10/10 if he had a bigger dick , and that is why i will forever support Decent Monkey because he makes a dude with a pencil dick one of the best scenes in the game !!!!!
Well, judging by the early comments from DecentMonkey, there are still a lot of interesting and exciting things to come. It will be epic, I have no doubt

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It was often told - and I do ONCE again - that Marcus sells the Ranch218 primarily as threat. Monica must avoid every action to end there and Marcus does know that. Yes, the Ranch218 really excists, Melanie was there for a short time. But she could make a deal with Marcus. More is not publicly known so far. Marcus can have feelings for Monica, it depends on how you play her, so he even tries to protect Monica. In his ways at least...

So there is no need to review former posts, you just need to read properly.
I reread the first pages of the chat and saw that you were the first to help DecentMonkey develop the game. That is why this game is so popular now. This is also your merit. As we say "Респект и уважуха" (in translation it sounds like "respect and respect", strange, but okay :)) for supporting the developer in the early stages. This will ultimately be the best game of all time, I'm sure of that.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
it's the same guy as the 2 next gallery pics
just keep go to him
I've been there 20 times, but that scene never came. It was always just about pulling up the shirt or taking it off completely, but never the scene with the jacket. Do you have to do something before that?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock this scene? And is this the guy with the arrow, or is that someone else?
Maybe you already see it but it's not highlighted, I have that problem with many scenes. As I remember, if you already achieved the next scenes with them, you can't see the first scenes again.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Maybe you already see it but it's not highlighted, I have that problem with many scenes. As I remember, if you already achieved the next scenes with them, you can't see the first scenes again.

I played from the front. the scene comes but is not saved. It seems to be a bug. Will it be fixed in the next version or will this bug stay? because i saved before this scene. Or should i try a previous version? Is it unlocked in your system?

Edit

Resolved!
It is not a mistake! When he asks you how much it costs, you must not answer with "1000" but with the answer "It is priceless," and it occurs only once. That means, if you answer wrong, it will not be unlocked anymore.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes