ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How can you satisfy Melanie with photo shptting? i have tried all angles but she always says no.

And how do I get these 2 scenes unlocked?

I hope somebody knows that : (

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How can you satisfy Melanie with photo shptting? i have tried all angles but she always says no.

For the first one, it's part of helping Bardie's friend Eric with his school problem. I can't remember the exact point along that storyline but you just need to follow the Bardie v0.8/0.9 part of the walkthrough.

For the second one, it's the first Monica/Melanie/Victoria meeting at Melanie's home in v0.9, with Victoria slapping Monica's butt. I've looked at the actual Renpy script and it seems to be commented out, so I don't think it can be unlocked.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
For the second one, it's the first Monica/Melanie/Victoria meeting at Melanie's home in v0.9, with Victoria slapping Monica's butt. I've looked at the actual Renpy script and it seems to be commented out, so I don't think it can be unlocked.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Thank you for your quick response!
So it is not possible to unlock it even if I use an older version? Is it possible to change the script to unlock it after all.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i think it's all depending on previus actions with melanie and victoria
I too have the same problem the scene does not unlock even starting from the beginning of the scene and trying every option.
No previous action can change the fact that this is the line in the script:
  • # img 15766
The "#" symbol makes the line a comment and is ignored by the game engine. In fact, that image (and the immediately preceding image) was replaced by an animation in the script.

EDIT: It's the second "commented out" image that triggers the gallery, not the first one.

Last edited:

111-ASD

May 19, 2020
I can't get past 4 versions. And Steve's quest doesn't open. Due to a series of random events. I can't catch them. Make them fixed.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

I think that the Victoria scene is a bug of the gallery, mine doesn't highlight neither (as some others), but I can see that frame during the sequence. It's just a smack from Victoria in Monica's butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes