Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This is 720 version as i understand??? Also i got crash when start game :rolleyes: Win/Linux: - - MEGA -

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, I had quite a long break from this game and I have a question, is there any progress in the path with this policeman or is the path of "regaining power" still being more developed?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Why didn't he name the new version as chapter 3 to prevent all the confusion?!
Because chapter 3 will feature a change of story. The updates now feature similar stuff like before in chapter 2 (respective 2.1). Episode 2 was just separated into 2 parts, because of the size of the game.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The last version that is on this page is 720p, right? at least when it is downloaded that indicates, is it so?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The investors meetings/public events are always the best part in this game (I always play it last) + interesting to see that Molly want to become an actress. Maybe Bill will hire her for a duo with Monica later as revenge. :love:

Reactions: Don Corleone

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Should i leave Philip house leaving will have and impact on the story or should i let him deflower Monica most precious thing left ???

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
can anyone share me your saves for episode 1? I've played until i get out of prison and then i stopped and lost my saves. I will be glad even for full save just to watch all the scenes. Thank you.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Do you need both 2.1 and 2.2? As others have mentioned the size is small. I never saw the answer.
It makes even more sense if you did need both because both 2.1 and 2.2 are still up on the main page.

Got it:
Just read the changelog, V16 is for Part 2.1 of the game and V17 is for ongoing Part 2.2.
The part 2 of game has been split into 2 parts as it was too big so you must finished V16 before to play the V17
So I guess that was the case. Good to know since I didn't play V16 yet, only till V15 so far.

Can recommend using NOPY for 2.1. A split download would be necessary for MEGA if you're not a member.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Do you need both 2.1 and 2.2? As others have mentioned the size is small. I never saw the answer.
It makes even more sense if you did need both because both 2.1 and 2.2 are still up on the main page.
DM revealed on Patreon that 2.2 starts with a survey of how you played 2.1 (or you can import your gamesave from prior). Given how small the file size is, 2.2 likely only contains new content and does not allow you to play any content from before v.17.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes