ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
May someone upload this 720p version to NOPY or google drive, please? I haven't enough MEGA quota.
The problem is that the saves from 1080p can't be used in 720p. So, if the next update is 720p I would lose my progress if I only play the 1080p.

Last edited:
Reactions: tamzarian

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Trying to put money into Molly's jar to accuse her for stealing doesn't work. It's the only thing I cannot complete in the events list. Clicking on Molly's jar after performance does nothing even after talking to Molly before the performance

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Please exclude BDSM from this game and i don't think majority of people like BDSM. First anal is ruined by BDSM shit.
Please don't exclude BDSM. I'm pretty sure the majority of the fans of Fashion Business love it. I certainly do. :LOL:
You don't like it - you don't play it. I personally couldn't care less about other girls in the game, such as Betty and Victoria. But I'm not whining, I just skip the content with them.

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
Actually, if you have a working VPN and are using MEGA when you have reached your daily quota, you can just change your country, restart MEGA, and you can download another 5 gigabyte.

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Please exclude BDSM from this game and i don't think majority of people like BDSM. First anal is ruined by BDSM shit.
The whole core point of this game is former victims inflicting creative cruelty and humiliation on an equally cruel and humiliating protagonist. And in case you havent noticed, this game teases stuff like body modification, bestiality, snuff, and fates-worse-than-death in one of it's potential paths.

It follows that pretty much 100% of this game's fans do actually like BDSM, or they would be playing a different game.

May 11, 2019
Hi guys,
Just a quick question. At the start of episode 2, for the Hotel presentation event with Biff, can anyone tell me the consequences of going with Biff vs going with Phillip?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What an absurd request! (I'm sorry for you)
Someone said this is an "Educational" Game... the only reason to wait for so long to back to the main plot was to attract players that do not love extreme kinky stuff.

I think that the majority of the adult movies/game lovers want read/watch about BDSM (it is just a underground culture but it is a very interesting culture)
Many of them for sure will never try extreme BDSM in the real life. (but in any good role-play relationship there is a little touch of BDSM)
Do not forget you are talking about a fiction.. it is not the real life.
In the real life Marcus, Biff, Betty, The jail inmates including that fat bastard police man and Victoria, would be arrested!
All the abuses Monica has suffered are relegated to this corrupted city that in the ral world should be compared only with a City controlled by somthing similar as ISIS,, or another similar terrorist organization!
Literature is full of classic books with BDSM contents and many are historical best sellers --- restricting, censoring, the free expression of human thought is a mistake that many dictators of the present and past times have made ... for one Adolf Hitler burned the books but he and most of his officers pretended extreme BDSM on Jews and not just them ...
example: To write a story about the 2 world wars while omitting the torture and pleasure to inflict the torturers by the winner soldiers would be to deny history and culture ... I am not talking about erotic culture ... schools and universities around the world recommend books that include acts of sadomasochism

If you don't like FB you can avoid to play the game
But if you love Fashion Business you cannot ask simply to Exclude the Main path of the story!

I'm sorry for you but your request is out of any sense.
Now that finall the story goes to an interesting evolution you want cut the main path???

Personally I'm waiting for the Main Path since the EP1 was completed and I always try to skip all useless side stories hat are not related with the Protagonist
This was a problem since the beginning and I hate this game in all side stories where Monica is not the protagonist.
Now I'm starting to not complaining anymore because (I hope) we are at the point...

FINALLY THE MAIN STORY IS BACK! (not sure)
and better to say it softly .. because I would not have to go back to skipping versions and versions ....
for me the second episode has just begun and maybe the starting phase is gone.

Last edited:

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
How does the bitchmeter affect the kinks and the content? does being bitchy translate into being dominant and polite submissive? does one playstyle get mor humiliation than the other?

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Looks like the 1080p is gone forever for us, i knew i should've waited for version 0.16 and play the 720p version...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes