phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
how can i raise the pleasure bar to the max at shiny hole strip dancing ?
and how can i start private dancing ?
fb.jpg

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Question... I had the option for a blowjob with the stranger while working on the streets. I refused since it said it would lock me out of the remaining streets content and I wanted to finish that first. Now the blowjob option no longer shows up whenever I go to the stranger.

Is there a way to trigger this again or is it permanently gone?

Reactions: HypnoKitten

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Question... I had the option for a blowjob with the stranger while working on the streets. I refused since it said it would lock me out of the remaining streets content and I wanted to finish that first. Now the blowjob option no longer shows up whenever I go to the stranger.

Is there a way to trigger this again or is it permanently gone?
Did you save prior to refusing?. If not..your screwed.

Reactions: johnson803

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Did you save prior to refusing?. If not..your screwed.
Yeah I have a prior save.

Just seems like awkward design... with the way it's written, the game makes you think that if you go back and do the rest of the street content first, you'll be able to come back and continue this path again later.

Oh well.

Reactions: HypnoKitten and B10

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Are you serious? Ok? Did you use a save?
All old saves including the ones that are in the Patreon page...
I Remember that was the same for the EP 1
DecentMonley use to share bugged version in pirate site for use who play is game as a free beta tester...
Than when the game is declared complete there are no more bugs but you have to start the game again...

I'm not sure because i do not play too much this game due to the first esperience with the EP1...

When the game is COMPLETE some menus has been changed.

Of course all oid saves works but you can't use the new Event window so here is the message

This is the last gift of DecentMonkey to his fans.
I'm glad to be the one that never play this game for more than 30 minutes... because I was waiting for the complete version...

He get's this message because of karma, beacuse he illegaly pirated the 1080 version. ;) That's life and we told him so. xD
You lie knowing that you are lying
as always :cool:

I never play this game without using saves... because after understanding the DM policy I'm not interested into be a free beta tester by using a censored 720p version...
I'm waiting for new saves ;)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
judj
i have really tried to help people in this thread
but i am sick an tired to see people asking the same questions again and again
instead of use the search function and the guide
People ask the same question again and again because the game shared here wasn't playable the prove of this is that the saves in the patreons do not open the eventts menu .. only now that it's complete is it playable And I'm very happy that I was the first one who understood how things were in this thread ... And when I got the full 1080P ... I was able to download it and then upload direct to mega ... for F95 users
I'm also tired to play this game... and even I know that now is OK... I will continue to wait... for the Ranch 218!

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
nope cos i don't use it
and actually don't understand why people use it
they are almost always full of errors
also you...
is the game that was full of errors
DM shared only bugged version here
if they will try to compress my version the game will work
I hope to find some here able to MOD the complete version... (scrappy mod is a fake approved by DM) :cool:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a simple way to know if the game is a fake or it is the original working version...

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 21.20.21.png

if your game looks like this one you are playing Fashion Business Original without any bug!
if your game is without the Event window you are playng a bugged version impossible to play and you will never be able to go forward in the story without saves or additional help!

That was for the EP1 and now the EP2.1 is OK too!

I really suggest to skip the version 2.2 part2 because it is full of bugs... if you want be a betatester at least play the full 1080p
I will skip for sure... I play only complete version from now!

Last edited:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I hope someone can write a walkthrough for this latest version because I am at a complete and total loss. I can't find anything on the list of things I'm supposed to find or to go to. So far I haven't seen anything about this new and improved hint system that some people have praised. I really liked this game up until now, but this version has really damaged my opinion of it.

Reactions: rina_8_4

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When you can`t understand it then don`t respond it !!!

It is not the first time you write here spam messages and give stupid answers/questions !!!

And it shows that you don`t understand what game bugs are.
You are the one who doesn't understand what "bugs" are. The game is designed to work this way. "Bugs" are when things are not working as designed.

Is it annoying and a hassle to have to repeat some tasks? Absolutely yes. Is that a bug when it's specifically designed to require repeating some tasks? Absolutely not.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I would say Dev + Team did a great job with this update.
TBH I was expecting problems because of the splitting but everything went smoothly.
The new hint system is very well done, way better than the old one. Triggering all events was no problemo. I only used the wiki once to find out who the heck this Takeshi-san was.

Talking about BDSM. I'm also not a big fan of "hardcore", you know the painful kind of BDSM.
I can deal with those fantasies but the corruption and humiliation aspect of FB is more important for me.
Felt most sexual tension during the investors meeting (looking forward to the promised next photoshoot) and the scene with
Adriano. (Hearing Monica moan was a great pleasure).
Nigel scene and Shiny Hole was good too...
But it's too much to list and rate all. Pretty sure there is no need to talk about the size of this update and, in general, the incredible amount of content DM creates constantly in such a short time. And it's not those "oh hallo, i'm monica... wow your dick is huge and i'm so wet, wanna fuck?" kind of weak shit

so... all I wanted to say was: Thanks for creating and sharing this early xmas present! :giggle:(y)

you can now continue hate and dominate each other :coffee:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes