korko

May 30, 2017
whaaaat? İ have ep2 ver 15 save and now this update jump another section of game? İ missed a lot of content, v16 is 10gb, at least give us the compress version of v16 :mad::mad:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So from now on you won't play the game until it is finished? Does that mean that you won't write here anymore?
Goodbye!
Nonsense you are not able to understand my genius
...for sure I will share the new version when available as I already done a lot of times :p :ROFLMAO:
see you soon

• Hey there
Reactions: Firebless

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Just for help... from now the old saves are no more compatible with the complete V16 version

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
whaaaat? İ have ep2 ver 15 save and now this update jump another section of game? İ missed a lot of content, v16 is 10gb, at least give us the compress version of v16 :mad::mad:
No more compatible all older saves ... This is the last gift from decentmonkey ...what a lovely person:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
This gift is also for the loyal 1660 patreons of course

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Please tell me how to complete the Accuse Molly of Stealing event
It is in the Events menu if your saves are compatible... if not...you have to start again the game.
Or wait for the new saves... I’m looking for the new complete saves but for now they are no compatible... do not forget.. all old versions are bugged.. there is no way to unlock some events.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Old saves are no more compatible... or better ... old saves are for the Previous bugged version without events menu

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
does anyone have a 0.17 update on the 720p version?
720p 0.17
Please tell me how to complete the Accuse Molly of Stealing event
After speaking to Claire, speak with Molly the next day just entering the room and choose 'acusse her from stealing'. Do a dance and after that click in the Molly's vessel of tips, Monica adds $100 there. Just follow the instructions in the notebook after that.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Love the changes, quest tracker works great. I just wish Monica would enjoy SOMETHING and actually cum once in a while but she doesn't even masturbate. She hates everyone except maybe Claire, the corruption stat enables her to do things she wouldn't do before but her mind is not corrupted and all she does she does with revenge in mind. I wouldn't want her as a happy hooker but somewhat less hateful, that her mind actually WAS corrupted, that it would betray her and she would enjoy sex to atleast a lesser extent.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You are the one who doesn't understand what "bugs" are. The game is designed to work this way. "Bugs" are when things are not working as designed.

Is it annoying and a hassle to have to repeat some tasks? Absolutely yes. Is that a bug when it's specifically designed to require repeating some tasks? Absolutely not.
I think these bugs are in aso 0.16 you can`t play free all Gallery pics in Game (I tried in 0.15). Without free Gallery cheating.

They are only there because the game producer is lazy these bugs are beginner bugs !!!

Like the bugs in 0.17.

You do nothing against bugs and spam only around.

These Game is not 0.1 and you can say the game producer must learn a lot so it can be he don`t see it.

Look at the bugs in a game and you see if the game producer is lazy and if the person fix bugs or not.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hallp can you help me how I can keep playing
I played where the 2 guys get power now I want to keep playing what do I have to do?
I downloaded the file with 10GB but when I want to load my last game I get errors.
do I have to download the 3.52GB file and continue playing?
or do I need code

screenshot0001.png

pmano

May 10, 2020
I would say Dev + Team did a great job with this update.
TBH I was expecting problems because of the splitting but everything went smoothly.
The new hint system is very well done, way better than the old one. Triggering all events was no problemo. I only used the wiki once to find out who the heck this Takeshi-san was.

Talking about BDSM. I'm also not a big fan of "hardcore", you know the painful kind of BDSM.
I can deal with those fantasies but the corruption and humiliation aspect of FB is more important for me.
Felt most sexual tension during the investors meeting (looking forward to the promised next photoshoot) and the scene with
Adriano. (Hearing Monica moan was a great pleasure).
Nigel scene and Shiny Hole was good too...
But it's too much to list and rate all. Pretty sure there is no need to talk about the size of this update and, in general, the incredible amount of content DM creates constantly in such a short time. And it's not those "oh hallo, i'm monica... wow your dick is huge and i'm so wet, wanna fuck?" kind of weak shit

so... all I wanted to say was: Thanks for creating and sharing this early xmas present! :giggle:(y)

you can now continue hate and dominate each other :coffee:
Any interracial content in this one? is the neighbor back? I saw him I think in one of the new promo caps.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
hallp can you help me how I can keep playing
I played where the 2 guys get power now I want to keep playing what do I have to do?
I downloaded the file with 10GB but when I want to load my last game I get errors.
do I have to download the 3.52GB file and continue playing?
or do I need code

View attachment 936590
maybe you have to migrate from 720p

May 11, 2019
Hi guys,
Just a quick question. At the start of episode 2, for the Hotel presentation event with Biff, can anyone tell me the consequences of going with Biff vs going with Phillip?
Any chance someone has an answer for me? I would like to know if there are any consequences later on down the story-line?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
This thread has one of the most biggest size in game size and one of the most confusing part in terms of game version and such.

Version xx extra, version xx 720, version xx 1080, version xx.xx extra bla bla, etc.

hard to figure the way to play it the best way with so much version floating and how to compare the differences within.
i pass on this lol

Reactions: pmano
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes