goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
This thread has one of the most biggest size in game size and one of the most confusing part in terms of game version and such.

Version xx extra, version xx 720, version xx 1080, version xx.xx extra bla bla, etc.

hard to figure the way to play it the best way with so much version floating and how to compare the differences within.
i pass on this lol
start with episode 1 then play episode 2, if by the end of episode 2 you still haven't figured out then you clearly didn't enjoy the game. Alternatively, If you think the dev does good job then compliment him/her on patreon.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
start with episode 1 then play episode 2, if by the end of episode 2 you still haven't figured out then you clearly didn't enjoy the game. Alternatively, If you think the dev does good job then compliment him/her on patreon.
no sir, i mean with file scattered all over with minimum description i really struggle to decide what to download since so many version there existing. i'm by no mean bashing it content, just plain lost in translation.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
no sir, i mean with file scattered all over with minimum description i really struggle to decide what to download since so many version there existing. i'm by no mean bashing it content, just plain lost in translation.
Episode 1 -> Episode 2 -> Episode 2 - Part 2.
720p is the free public version, 1080p(extra) is the paid version, it has some extra scenes, if it's available on the OP, best to download that one.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I always wait the last compressed version.. I have some PC problems

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This thread has one of the most biggest size in game size and one of the most confusing part in terms of game version and such.

Version xx extra, version xx 720, version xx 1080, version xx.xx extra bla bla, etc.

hard to figure the way to play it the best way with so much version floating and how to compare the differences within.
i pass on this lol
it is not the thread.. or better this thread reflect the Developer confusion.
the game was in RPGM at the beginning
than was ported in Renpy in wrong way... so it was an hybrid RenPY-RPGM game..
was a Sabdbox game... but it is a linear story forced in a sandbox mechanism...

after 4 years of confusing and bugged update 3 days ago the dev posted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Here his gift for all the players including patreon supporters that pay 30+Euro/month for download the full extra version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For sure the Event List was not update in one month I'm pretty sure that this Event List feature was ready for months and he had planned it well. So everyone has to start from scratch again to be able to use this new full version. Decent Monkey is not new on these irritating surprises ... (a similar behaviour happens also when EP1 was completed. Monica's story reflects his grumpy and irritating character.

From now all oldest SAVES are NO MORE compatible with the new game and ALL PLAYERS to start again from the beginning
I do not complain because I understood this so I always playd with the official saves from his website that... but now all the are no more compatible!

Yes you are right this thread is one of the most confusing ever but the culprit of this is only from developer and his policy of creating different versions .. the 720p with censored content and the Extra which is the version for those who support him with 30+ euros per month.

Anyway this game is still full of bug caused by the original error to create a RenPy game forced to work like an RPGM game

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
So I have unlocked everything without problems the complete gallery in extra version 16. They are also all playable, except for the stripping in the bar. I don't think it's a bug either, it's just single images, so I don't think there's any point in playing them. In extra version 15 I couldn't play the latest gallery unlock, but in version 16 it works without problems. Sure it's annoying that the event system, only unlocks when you play from the beginning again. But it is not worth it. In the second part of the second episode, the event system is unlocked when I load my old save point from version 16 to version 17. Therefore the event system in version 16 is superfluous if you have already played through it, since it only serves as a help.

pmano

May 10, 2020

i pass on this lol
Well having played it I second you on the hassle and also if I may add it is a highly overrated and confusing game including the gameplay! Believe me, you took a timely pass lol.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So I have unlocked everything without problems the complete gallery in extra version 16. They are also all playable, except for the stripping in the bar. I don't think it's a bug either, it's just single images, so I don't think there's any point in playing them. In extra version 15 I couldn't play the latest gallery unlock, but in version 16 it works without problems. Sure it's annoying that the event system, only unlocks when you play from the beginning again. But it is not worth it. In the second part of the second episode, the event system is unlocked when I load my old save point from version 16 to version 17. Therefore the event system in version 16 is superfluous if you have already played through it, since it only serves as a help.
I think the opposite!
EP2.2 17 is very short so it is ok without event menu but...

The Event List is very important in the v16 because the game is very big specially for the ones who do not play the game every day...
I'm not always free so I play for 1-2hours and than I'm busy for my job for days... somtime I have to stop to play with Monica because I like different games as you can see in my signature ...so when I'm back to the game I'm lost because i do not know which path was done or less...
This was the major issue in a game like this.. where concentration is required not only for the story but also for the useless go to the Hotel la Grand or go to the Shiny Hole...
Maybe from now the game will be more relaxing for me.

The new EP2.2 is very short compared to the complete v16 and I have rarely used the event list to play...

Event list is also very good too avoid repeating the same events because after some time you cannot remember at all where you stopped the game

Maybe you are one who played this game for days without stop so you know very well what to do...
But not all players are so devoted like you seems to be... on this grind game where sex scenes are very rare at the beginning.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I think the opposite!
EP2.2 17 is very short so it is ok without event menu but...

The Event List is very important in the v16 because the game is very big specially for the ones who do not play the game every day...
I'm not always free so I play for 1-2hours and than I'm busy for my job for days... somtime I have to stop to play with Monica because I like different games as you can see in my signature ...so when I'm back to the game I'm lost because i do not know which path was done or less...
This was the major issue in a game like this.. where concentration is required not only for the story but also for the useless go to the Hotel la Grand or go to the Shiny Hole...
Maybe from now the game will be more relaxing for me.

The new EP2.2 is very short compared to the complete v16 and I have rarely used the event list to play...

Event list is also very good too avoid repeating the same events because after some time you cannot remember at all where you stopped the game

Maybe you are one who played this game for days without stop so you know very well what to do...
But not all players are so devoted like you seems to be... on this grind game where sex scenes are very rare at the beginning.
I played the game with walkthrough. So I know where I am and what to do so I don't miss anything. And the events system works for me when I load my save tape from version 16 at version 17. So in version 17 my events system is unlocked.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I played the game with walkthrough. So I know where I am and what to do so I don't miss anything. And the events system works for me when I load my save tape from version 16 at version 17. So in version 17 my events system is unlocked.
I need unlocked Event List saves for 16... if you can share them i really appreciate... maybe you misunderstood my previous post

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Episode 1 -> Episode 2 -> Episode 2 - Part 2.
720p is the free public version, 1080p(extra) is the paid version, it has some extra scenes, if it's available on the OP, best to download that one.
Not quite.

720p is the lower tier paid version that's most often to appear here.

1080p (extra) is the higher tier paid version that occasionally appear here, and has some extra or extended scenes that don't affect the storylines.

There is no free public version.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'm going to say this again, so it doesn't get lost in the child-like petty fighting going on here right now. Can someone make or publish a half decent walkthrough? Because I am at a complete and total loss. I can't find shit in this new update.

Reactions: pmano
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes