Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
This is a good game, you can see a lot of work was put in this project. Story is somehow fresh, not 99th incest mother/sister/cousin/aunt story with the same models and assets. Author took fans advise and remade the game in ren-py instead of rpgx, like before. You could see some rpgx game features are still in place, but in most cases there is nice help button to skip "searching" part of the game. I like bitch/nice girl alignment, and it's effect on later story choices. There are still some things to work, fix. I hate that i had to "talk" several times to various characters during single conversation(3-4times). I didnt like prison scene(clicking on the bars to make "noise" was nice at first, but then got boring, at least for me)

Personally, i didn't like the game, because how the story progress. I expected more femdom stuff(something new tbh) rather than usual good girl get trashed. And some "stupid" plot choices, like citizenship got withdrawn or the fact that famous fashion designer or whatever dont have any friends. But it's just me :)

I dont know how are u going to implement bestiality stuff, since it is against Patreon ToS

But, overall, it is a good game. Keep up a good work.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This was one hell of a prologue. Deserves 4.9 stars. I'm too lazy to do an additional official review on here but if that really helps you I'll do it.

Good Points

· First of all, MC is physically a feminine ideal. It's a pleasure to look at her and I'd say she's the best looking girl I've seen in a f95 game. Love the poses, love the eyes, the hair, the figure, the choice of clothes...
· The story also takes a unsuspected turn of events and got me really implicated in the story, even stressed for her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
· Each choice I made actually felt real and none of them were off-character
· It also was surprising/promising how far, kinky and and gross you set our expectations:

Some Thoughts

· Sometimes, MC has her hair behind her ear; a good detail of feminine elegance. However, the strand of hair that is left in front of her ear is just to transparent and it feels like she's bald at this place.
· We really fall into the Uncanny Valley during the
Maybe it's supposed to be funny, or even satirical, but it loses 100% of the scene's potential erotic power, so as players we lose more than we gain.
· I'd love to personalize MC. She's supposed to be a fashion ideal. Well we should play with that. I'd like to chose myself what dress she'd wear for the day, the color of her manicure, chose between different shapes of mascara/eye shadow and make her apply lipstick or not. Each in way that doesn't "un-naturalize" her, of course.
· Some poor ergonomic choices left. Picking a dress from the drawer the first time or just go eating is more difficult than actual real life difficult tasks. You should maybe make difficult things be difficult and easy things be easy? As a designer I'm sure you'll understand the use of avoiding unbalancing that.
· I understand you care about delivering the experience in the way you imagined it, but it could be cool to imagine a more living universe. I almost didn't see any car, every isle seems almost desert etc. It would be cool to be able to interact more with NPCs (slap foreigners in their face to see their reactions, compliment them, kiss one, look at them in an arrogant or sexy way.) And why not trigger some events or sidequests? lots of sidequests and objectives would be nice :)

Also, do you need someone for Translation? It's in my set of skills, so I'll reach you out by private message if you do look for someone able to do that. Peace.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is this one completed? Anyway how much time is spent to walkthrough?
Yes, with the last update, Episode 1 is complete. The dev works on Ep2 atm, which should be released in 2-3 weeks.

There is plenty much of content in Ep1, 9000 lines of text and hardly 6.000 rendered images... :) Also, there are two routes you can play, decent and bitchy. So, you can spend some time on that.

Aslanbog

Jul 13, 2018
Yes, with the last update, Episode 1 is complete. The dev works on Ep2 atm, which should be released in 2-3 weeks.

There is plenty much of content in Ep1, 9000 lines of text and hardly 6.000 rendered images... :) Also, there are two routes you can play, decent and bitchy. So, you can spend some time on that.
Thanks for answering. Will try it

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

sam711

Aug 8, 2017
best game so far!loved it playing , waiting for episode 2 ! if possible try adding walkthrough coz it gets really confusing at the end when they says to find a place stay at night!

Reactions: EraRamp

Allen Sanch

Jun 29, 2018
I really hope in Ep.2 or in future episodes we get a lot of hardcore/extreme(gangbang, rape, bestiality, etc.) scenes for Monica. I personally really enjoyed Ep.1 and can't get over how good Monica looks! Add on top of it I can make her a pompous bitch? :heartcoveredeyes: You have my support.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I really hope in Ep.2 or in future episodes we get a lot of hardcore/extreme(gangbang, rape, bestiality, etc.) scenes for Monica. I personally really enjoyed Ep.1 and can't get over how good Monica looks! Add on top of it I can make her a pompous bitch? :heartcoveredeyes: You have my support.
Fully agree and I would add pissing as well as hard humiliation for Monica.
However, since this are specific fetishes, they should be optional and probably only on the ''total bitch'' path.

Please DM consider this !

Best game here anyway, big congrats for you DM !

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes