Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
What is that scene I mentioned in the spoiler tags then?
Is that not considered rape here?
"I got unpleasantly surprised she eventually got raped by one of the prisoners and immediately quit the game".
Would you have played it further, you would have seen, that there is no rape. You said by yourself "eventually". But this did just not happen... So, no rape, no rape tag...

D

Deleted member 448705

"I got unpleasantly surprised she eventually got raped by one of the prisoners and immediately quit the game".
Would you have played it further, you would have seen, that there is no rape. You said by yourself "eventually". But this did just not happen... So, no rape, no rape tag...
Thank you. That clears things up.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

dewr

May 15, 2018
I just played through this and I've got to say that visual novels like this with good renders, story etc make me want to learn how to make these myself so I give two thumbs up to the developer and I look forward to the continuation for Monica's story. I would love to know what is planned for Monica like if she has a happy ending or multiple endings (some happy, some mixed and some bad), will she make her way back up and get revenge on her husband or would she be a high class hooker so she no longer needs her old life back or even end up becoming a sex slave?

Reactions: Allen Sanch

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I just played through this and I've got to say that visual novels like this with good renders, story etc make me want to learn how to make these myself so I give two thumbs up to the developer and I look forward to the continuation for Monica's story. I would love to know what is planned for Monica like if she has a happy ending or multiple endings (some happy, some mixed and some bad), will she make her way back up and get revenge on her husband or would she be a high class hooker so she no longer needs her old life back or even end up becoming a sex slave?
I really don't want to spoil things, therefore I try to be careful now with my words. What I can say is that Monica has a really strong character. So, there's no way she would end up as a mindless high-class prostitute ;) She will fight to reach prosperity again. How she does that, depends on the choices you make in the next episode... Just stay curious and enjoy...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Some news... ;)

Hi!

I wish to report that I'm working on the continuation of the story.

As you can see, Monica is not pleased with the state of things.

So she wants to fix everything and quickly return as it was. Find out in Episode 2 if she succeeds and how fast? And what will she have to go through on this path?

It all depends on you too. You can make it easy for her, but you can make her go through the all possible and impossible things ;)

Stay up to date!

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
When I first played the game I insulted Dick every now and then. Not because of him being fat but because of the fact that it is the same model used in 'Anna Exciting affection' where he's called Jeremy in that game. And in that game he used to abuse Anna every now and then.

Reactions: Astalavista00

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You would never convince a jury that no penetration occurred in the jail cell if this were a real case. You can't actually see penetration from that camera angle, but we, the jury, have seen that the accused had the desire/motivation to penetrate and the opportunity to penetrate and there is zero reason to believe that he did not penetrate. If someone is offended by rape they are going to be offended by that jail scene no matter how much DM argues that there was, in fact, no penetration.

I think you should consider adding the rape tag.

Glamour

Jun 20, 2018
Ep1 is a prologue of the story, so there are h-scenes, but besides the bj none with Monica yet. These are planned in Ep2, wich will be released in 15-20 days... version 0.1 of course ;)
Thanks for the information Chromed! I look forward to seeing how episode 2 and the rest of the story evolves.

Hoping something more happens with Fred after seeing how manipulative Fred can be with regards to taking advantage of women in difficult situations. Especially after Monica, in my playthrough, constantly berated and bullied him.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello! Tell me, is the game linear or is there a branches?
It's not linear in the common way. You can play the MC in two ways, decent ot bitchy. Your behaviour towards other characters influences the plot and (especially in Ep2), how you continue.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
As a creator, I saw this scene from all angles. And I can confidently say there was no penetration :extremelyhappy:
a scene where a former driver offers Monica a condition to make him a handjob... is it avoidable? I'm specifically passed the whole game in a good way and was kind to all.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
a scene where a former driver offers Monica a condition to make him a handjob... is it avoidable? I'm specifically passed the whole game in a good way and was kind to all.
Just for info... You know that it's not a game for minors at all? So, there will be some scenes with h-content... that's the deeper sense of this game. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom and Zero919

Zero919

May 2, 2017
It's possible to just make handjob, not blowjob.
fuck.:disappointed: I didn't even want to touch him... but I've been so good to him thought that he will be good but I hope we will be able to take revenge on all.:evilsmile:
hopefully won't be forced scenes like this on monica's good path:)

Reactions: MCDom and Burn85

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Just for info... You know that it's not a game for minors at all? So, there will be some scenes with h-content... that's the deeper sense of this game. ;)
Just for info...I don't mind if Monica did something with a woman but not a man.:winkytongue:
and a good way for Monica to be introduced for a reason. not be a bitch, too, should have their pros and have good impact:)

Reactions: MCDom and Burn85

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just for info...I don't mind if Monica did something with a woman but not a man.:winkytongue:
and a good way for Monica to be introduced for a reason. not be a bitch, too, should have their pros and have good impact:)
I guess there will be some scenes with women, but also with men. As far as I know, you can avoid much when playing total decent.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes