Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
How to unlock this scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like they are already unlocked. Anyway.
It's Ralph's storyline.

On Thuesday / Thursday talk to Betty in Monica's former house. Go with her to the gym. While she's doing things go to the locker room, put on her clothes and go back to the house to visit Ralph.

And it's no extra content. Even if so. Guess it's harder to get the 720p Version of ep2 than the Extra one ^^

Reactions: Gerwazy

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I just found out now that the whole Bardie quests and him were removed from the game, probably Steam didn’t like any of the content involving him in the 2nd episode, it's quite sad but his quests were my least favorite and I was praying to have one opportunity to kill him...

Speaking of killing,
will we have something more violent for the future for those who are playing normally without following the "Revenge path"? So far my only motivation to play this game is to be able to humiliate/kill/torture everyone who is using Monica

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
Was there a time jump from episode 1 to episode 2? I don't see the scene left of by the end of epsidoe 1 tho.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Was there a time jump from episode 1 to episode 2? I don't see the scene left of by the end of epsidoe 1 tho.
Yes a time skip of about eight hours while Monica sleeps. What scene at the end of ep 1 are you referring too?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
When she became maid on her house
Ok. Have you downloaded ep2.1 v16 from the first page? If you have the game should start with Monica dreaming about being in a car with Dick her lawyer. If not download ep2.1 v16. When you finish that download and play ep3 v4.

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
Ok. Have you downloaded ep2.1 v16 from the first page? If you have the game should start with Monica dreaming about being in a car with Dick her lawyer. If not download ep2.1 v16. When you finish that download and play ep3 v4.
Where can I download the ep2.1? I can't seem to find it on the front page.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just found out now that the whole Bardie quests and him were removed from the game, probably Steam didn’t like any of the content involving him in the 2nd episode, it's quite sad but his quests were my least favorite and I was praying to have one opportunity to kill him...

Speaking of killing,
will we have something more violent for the future for those who are playing normally without following the "Revenge path"? So far my only motivation to play this game is to be able to humiliate/kill/torture everyone who is using Monica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes