Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem? thanks.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-5331635

Go to Monica's bedroom (in her former mansion)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or try this

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem? thanks.
Your unlucky in only missing the 350 corruption glitch by 2. You will need to reload a save before Monica starts stripping in the Shiny Hole and restart that quest after acquiring 350 corruption.
Iv'e read other posters talking about using the console to raise your corruption but I have no experience in using it.
There you go Stan5851 answered that for you.

Reactions: Stan5851

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Iv'e read other posters talking about using the console to raise your corruption but I have no experience in using it.
you can rise/lower bitchness, money, corruption by clicking monica's photo in her old bedroom. it is mentioned in events log under miscellanous as cheat menu task

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you can rise/lower bitchness, money, corruption by clicking monica's photo in her old bedroom. it is mentioned in events log under miscellanous as cheat menu task
Yes I'm well aware of the photo in the mansion's main bedroom. The "or try this" spoiler from Stan5851 post above the post you quoted was the method I was referring too.

Reactions: Stan5851 and leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Yes I'm well aware of the photo in the mansion's main bedroom. The "or try this" spoiler from Stan5851 post above the post you quoted was the method I was referring too.
yeah, it was strange to me how somebody can miss that
maybe you can help me... i finish photoshoot with melanie and i'm stuck in endless grinding. no progress with biff (lvl.1, 50%, no audition, no office job, couldn't visit him in shooting outfitd). only open tasks i have are marcus (don't get caught) and home (go in gym with betty). i can't get into betty's locker to change in betty clothes or anything else. progress with bardie and betty stopped. only things i can do with monica are being maid, stripper at shinny hole and hooker in her appartment.
so how to progress with betty or marcus? any other idea?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
yeah, it was strange to me how somebody can miss that
maybe you can help me... i finish photoshoot with melanie and i'm stuck in endless grinding. no progress with biff (lvl.1, 50%, no audition, no office job, couldn't visit him in shooting outfitd). only open tasks i have are marcus (don't get caught) and home (go in gym with betty). i can't get into betty's locker to change in betty clothes or anything else. progress with bardie and betty stopped. only things i can do with monica are being maid, stripper at shinny hole and hooker in her appartment.
so how to progress with betty or marcus? any other idea?
Sounds like the step your missing is Steve visiting Ralph and Betty. Try sleeping in the basement on a Thursday night. The next morning when you move out of the basement Betty should be waiting to tell Monica a visitor is expected. All the office job events happen after Monica acquires a nice dress.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
if there are no transparency issues, please do :)
The 6GB version was fixed by the uploader. There is patch on the original post.

The main issue this game has is the extremely disproportionate size of video and image file. Eg images file 3MB to 25kb, 1-sec video file 10 Mb to 100kb.
Which make it impossible to compressed properly.

And as I use the same png files from the 6GB version. There is no transparency issue in my version. And it can be fixed if identified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The Fake-choice system is killing this game for me..

No matter what, the outcome is always the same. If you dont want to give the player a choice how the character and story develop, than just dont give him choices and let the story roll like a movie or something. But never ever give the player choices and than show him that it doesnt matter shit what choice you made.

Reactions: anon513 and Gerwazy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The Fake-choice system is killing this game for me..

No matter what, the outcome is always the same. If you dont want to give the player a choice how the character and story develop, than just dont give him choices and let the story roll like a movie or something. But never ever give the player choices and than show him that it doesnt matter shit what choice you made.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
these choices doesnt matter at all... it doesnt matter if you agree to have sex here or there, or not... there is just no outcome for the game, only for this particular scene.

These chopices are just "fetish" choices, like in other games "do you prefer ass or pussy?" for future anal sex or somithing like that... but with no effect on the character development or story... maybe in the future there will be effects in the long run, i dont know, but in this state i dont like the outcome of the choices, cause no matter what...

To be precisly, you have the choice to be a totally bitchy slut whore, or just a whore, thats it for now. Kinda disappointing, but doenst matter... taste is for everbody different. I dont like these choices that doenst impact the whole game, but suggest they do.

Reactions: anon513 and Gerwazy

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
You just need to understand that if you agree that Monica, for example, not only live in the slums, but also bring visitors to her home, then it is obvious that you can no longer remain "spotless and clean". But even in this case, the DM gives Monica a choice, and in most scenes in the same Slums there is both a more lustful and less depraved option to continue the sex scene. For example, a scene with a Stranger after a blowjob may end with a simple cunnilingus for Monica, or maybe a full-fledged sex. The choice is for the player.
my monica is living in slums, bringing clients home, pleasuring perry, but i can't get anything more with stranger. i mean full sex you mentioned. there was no choice.
how to progress with victoria?
Sounds like the step your missing is Steve visiting Ralph and Betty. Try sleeping in the basement on a Thursday night. The next morning when you move out of the basement Betty should be waiting to tell Monica a visitor is expected. All the office job events happen after Monica acquires a nice dress.
i did that and it opened another task - no panties and betty at college
at college i choose betty to run and now waiting "betty punishment" which is not happening. do i have to wait or just go back to old save and choose hj at college?
btw: how can i get that dress you mentioned?

to conclude we badly need proper walkthrough with all these knowledge you guys are having. existing wt by decentmonkey is useful but it's not giving you proper insight. it is too fragmented.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
95% (maybe even more) of the choices are just "go along with it/refuse". Don't get me wrong, it's not the only game with such limitations but let's be honest, this is an extremely linear game so far.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If you do not give choices.. people complain.. "oh my god.. I want to avoid gangbang or rape, I want to choose"...

If you give choices... people complain "oh my god... these choices are killing the game, are so dull"...

Just have a wank fellas or change game.

I believe there is some form of choice because the latest generation of human beings cannot even cope to see two dicks on a screen without asking for a "safe zone"

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I went through all the further content of this storyline with the help of developer saves.
where do I find them?
btw wts are not helping with details which path you need to take to get certain scene in gallery.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
my monica is living in slums, bringing clients home, pleasuring perry, but i can't get anything more with stranger. i mean full sex you mentioned. there was no choice.
how to progress with victoria?

i did that and it opened another task - no panties and betty at college
at college i choose betty to run and now waiting "betty punishment" which is not happening. do i have to wait or just go back to old save and choose hj at college?
btw: how can i get that dress you mentioned?

to conclude we badly need proper walkthrough with all these knowledge you guys are having. existing wt by decentmonkey is useful but it's not giving you proper insight. it is too fragmented.
To get the nice dress follow these copy and pasted instructions from Decent monkeys walkthrough.

After the photo session of Monica with Melanie go to the (the entrance appears in the ).

Talk to Melanie.

The next day, Melanie will go to .

Come back to Melanie and talk again. (Melanie is in the by day!)

If Monica has a good relationship with Melanie and is decent, then Melanie will agree to help Monica for nothing. In another case, Monica will have to pass the casting with Melanie.

After casting, talk to Melanie in the .

Melanie agrees to help Monica with .

After that, Melanie will mysteriously disappear (she will appear in the next versions again).

When you get to the stage of Melanie's disappearance follow these instructions.

After Melanie’s disappearance, will visit and on Saturday and the day before Betty will tell about his visit (for this, Monica should stay overnight in her former home from Thursday to Friday, and then walk around the house). On that day you can get all the scenes during going around the . After the Steve+Betty scene, you need to go to sleep.

Steve can visit the house again. To start this new event you need to talk with and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.

After 2nd Steve’s arrival, you need to go to the , then to the , then go to the . Then look around on the and somewhere else. Perform orders. After making some orders you will need to rest.

In the evening you will get a scene with Steve near the . Steve will tell lies to Monica about the certificate…

Once you finish Steve's second visit go to Victoria's office to ensure Steve has sent the money. Go and confront Steve at his office when you find out no money was sent. You will then be directed to buy a nice dress so Monica can confront Steve. Head off to the clothing store Monica visited in ep 1 to acquire the dress.

For Betty's punishment visit Bardie's room at night(not 100% sure on that I've always had Betty give the hand job). Victoria will progress once Monica is working in the office. Visit Biff for work once Monica has the nice red dress. Sex with the stranger doesn't occur until ep 3.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
A large number of in-game choices are real and work. In almost any dirty sexual interaction and Monica has a choice - to do it mildly, to refuse it altogether, or to do otherwise(...)
Yes, we can make different choices. For example, we can punish Monica and enjoy many sex scenes, or try to help her and watch 10 percent of sex scenes, not being sure whether the chosen path allows the completion of the game at all.

Does anyone understand why Ralph's story did not end in the Ep2?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes