IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Is it possible for the MC to remain as she is and/or fight all the way through and put people in their places? Or is she meant to always lose and become everyone elses' bitch? I like games with assertive female MCs, who may struggle a bit but in the end come up on top. Not sure if this is one of those games.

PS: Do I have to download each episode individually or does the latest include everything?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is it possible for the MC to remain as she is and/or fight all the way through and put people in their places? Or is she meant to always lose and become everyone else' bitch? I like games with assertive female MCs, who may struggle a bit but in the end come up on top. Not sure if this is one of those games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IvoryOwl

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
you can use the gallery mod
but don't play with it cos it cause bugs
Yeah the gallery gives the scenes but i am talking about the scenes that include the non animation scenes too, the scenes section that is available on left(above the objectives) . How to unlock that?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What i have to do to trigger this Event? I go to Bif but nothing happens.I can only ask for a Job but Bif says no!
you need to wait a week between the photoshots
you also need to work in the office at-least 2 times a week
and collect reports
Benutzername why don't you play the game as intended and start with ep1 then ep2.1 and then what you are playing now ep3. If you did the answer to your question would be self explanatory.
The way your playing Fashion Business is the equivalent of using a shared save starting from the latest update of the game from your avatar and then posting here asking how the free roam events work.
If you like what you have seen so far then it would surely be worth your time.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
how many times i have to go to the photo shoot? I've been there 3 times but no progress.

do i have to consider something during the photo shoot?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how many times i have to go to the photo shoot? I've been there 3 times but no progress.

do i have to consider something during the photo shoot?
if you have installed the gallery mod you can continue forever
if not pm your save to me

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
i think it's ralph
steve would stay between the prostitutes
I don't think this is Ralph, he is completely bald and the character sitting in the chair has only the upper part of his head bald.
I think it's most likely Steve, especially if you look at this image.
1620833750755.png
Although Philip may still fit this description :unsure:
But I still think it's Steve :)

Reactions: candy27 and Gerwazy
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes