EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Game needs translators from English or Russian to Italian and French. Write here, or in private messages, if there are such.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Italian translator can and translates, but he needs support. Italian translation is excellent. But, the game needs people who know and can improve it. It also concerns French. The more professionals will be - the better the translation will be. The ideal game should be with the ideal translation for all possible languages of the world.
We could ask Fred ... he is a professional in all areas :cool:

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 10.22 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 5.74 GB
MEGA

PS: If you looking for the Ep. 2.1 v0.16 720p version, the link is here.

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Can u fix notepad icon and to do list icon.
I think PNG file lost its transperancy while conversion. Screenshot_2021-05-04-16-10-36-06_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 10.22 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 5.74 GB
MEGA

PS: If you looking for the Ep. 2.1 v0.16 720p version, the link is here.

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Extract from 10gb version. Will fixed those icon.
But I did not compressed it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Может я "ослеп" что в игре не вижу "лесби". Р.S в игре действительно нету лесби, зато есть бисексуал в игре. Это как то по свинске бисексуал контент игры называть лесби. Что в игре было действительно лесби, то не каких секс сцен с мужиками. И героиня должна быть не замужем и не встречаться с мужчинами и не заниматься сексом с мужчинами. Вот тогда действительно лесби а не это ваш бисексуал названым лесби
looking up your 13 post in this forum
you only talk Russian
THIS IS a only english forum
you need to provide a translation
like this

Может я "ослеп" что в игре не вижу "лесби". Р.S в игре действительно нету лесби, зато есть бисексуал в игре. Это как то по свинске бисексуал контент игры называть лесби. Что в игре было действительно лесби, то не каких секс сцен с мужиками. И героиня должна быть не замужем и не встречаться с мужчинами и не заниматься сексом с мужчинами. Вот тогда действительно лесби а не это ваш бисексуал названым лесби

Maybe I'm "blind" that I don't see "lesbians" in the game. R.S there is really no lesbian in the game, but there is a bisexual in the game. It's like a piggy bisexual game content called lesbian. That the game was really lesbian, then not some sex scenes with men. And the heroine should not be married and not date men or have sex with men. Then it's really a lesbian and not your bisexual named lesbian

Reactions: Stan5851

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
Nopy links are down for 1080p version of game. I downloaded the 720p version but my saves do not work because I played other episodes in 1080p. And the codes for upgrading episode 3 to 1080p do not work. Now what?

All other download methods sucks ass big time. Can't even get 1MB's on them.

• Sad
Reactions: Drake1307

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Nopy links are down for 1080p version of game. I downloaded the 720p version but my saves do not work because I played other episodes in 1080p. And the codes for upgrading episode 3 to 1080p do not work. Now what?

All other download methods sucks ass big time. Can't even get 1MB's on them.
Same here... hoping some good samaritans here will re-upload again..

r2d5

May 1, 2020
Downloaded this, tried to play and... there are no "skip unread dialogue" option in preferences and rollback not working as well, at least in first episode. This is just... If this things not buried somewhere way deeper, can some kind soul share their saves/persistence file (whichever one nedeed in this case to recognise dialogues as read)? Have 1080 version for first episode and 720 for next two.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
which scene you show 11 scenes
and if you play with gallery mod then u cant unlock anything
I found hidden galery room in this game and this 11 scenes or some other cannot be played . So i don't know if this should be some extra content for Patreons or something like this. This one is from episode 2.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes