IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Fuck I am completely stuck. In episode 2, just did first strip dance. Corruption is 325 so somehow can't change back to whore outfit and I tried to take off vest during dance and she wouldnt take it off and it booted me back to the change room but I can only go back out on the stage but she wont dance anymore.....

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Fuck I am completely stuck. In episode 2, just did first strip dance. Corruption is 325 so somehow can't change back to whore outfit and I tried to take off vest during dance and she wouldnt take it off and it booted me back to the change room but I can only go back out on the stage but she wont dance anymore.....
You will have to reload a save from before agreeing to dance at the Shiny Hole and come back to it when you have over 350 corruption. It's a bug that wasn't fixed until after Decent Monkey removed all the Bardie content in ep 2. So our choice is currently to play the version with Bardie with the bug or play the version of ep 2 without Bardie and said bug.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
You will have to reload a save from before agreeing to dance at the Shiny Hole and come back to it when you have over 350 corruption. It's a bug that wasn't fixed until after Decent Monkey removed all the Bardie content in ep 2. So our choice is currently to play the version with Bardie with the bug or play the version of ep 2 without Bardie and said bug.
Oh ok thanks.

Before I dig further the game seems INSANELY grindy. I can't believe you need a whole WEEK of progression for EACH photoshoot. Combine that with the constant outfit management it's getting insane. Also it seems like it'll take an insane amount of time to unlock the strip bar boss scenes with stealing tip and apologizing....

So what I wanna ask is... I started playing this game cause I wanted to see double penetration and gangbangs. It seems like this game got off to quick start with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but Monica's comfort with sex seems INSANELY slow. Can someone spoil me with how long would it take before I finally see some DP action? If that's even in the game...

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So what I wanna ask is... I started playing this game cause I wanted to see double penetration and gangbangs. It seems like this game got off to quick start with
but Monica's comfort with sex seems INSANELY slow. Can someone spoil me with how long would it take before I finally see some DP action? If that's even in the game...
Let's just say don't hold your breath.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Oh ok thanks.

Before I dig further the game seems INSANELY grindy. I can't believe you need a whole WEEK of progression for EACH photoshoot. Combine that with the constant outfit management it's getting insane. Also it seems like it'll take an insane amount of time to unlock the strip bar boss scenes with stealing tip and apologizing....

The first five or six updates from ep 2 can feel grindy. There are a few pointers that can help a new player like yourself navigate through the early parts of ep 2. First is you don't have to play every day after the first week. After Monica's public speech and running into Phillip, only play maybe every second or third day. Just skip to your desired day when Monica sleeps.
Don't get to preoccupied with finishing each photoshoot, once is enough for almost all of the photoshoots. If you choose mostly the middle and bottom options it will improve the photographers level enough for the game to continue.

Prioritize the photoshoots and Melanie's story until she goes missing. Once she does the game will flow a lot better. Just do the street worker events and the house cleaning up until Melanie's disappearance and save the shinyhole events for when she reappears.
The outfit management is fine as long as you click on the buildings icon in the top right corner when Monica leaves the mansion. After you choose your destination on the map a clothing choice will pop up. No need to use the wardrobe.

There has been a dp and tp gangbang that doesn't involve Monica. You will need to wait for ep3 for that. There is a ton of sex scenes in this game it just can take a bit of work to get there.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn really love the scene in the maid outfit with Steve at the pool...finally a dev who uses different angles and who doesn't get rid of the clothes during the sex scene :love:

I've always found it kinda lame when in some games the girl wears a sexy outfit but when the sex happens poof she's naked :sleep:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Damn really love the scene in the maid outfit with Steve at the pool...finally a dev who uses different angles and who doesn't get rid of the clothes during the sex scene :love:

I've always found it kinda lame when in some games the girl wears a sexy outfit but when the sex happens poof she's naked :sleep:
That is a good scene between Steve and Monica. Their next one in his office is even better.
Decent Monkey really has a great eye for detail. The facial expressions on all the characters is always spot on, the clothing and his character posing in every photoshoot is just so well done. The photoshoot in his last update is some of the best work he has done.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
The first five or six updates from ep 2 can feel grindy. There are a few pointers that can help a new player like yourself navigate through the early parts of ep 2. First is you don't have to play every day after the first week. After Monica's public speech and running into Phillip, only play maybe every second or third day. Just skip to your desired day when Monica sleeps.
Don't get to preoccupied with finishing each photoshoot, once is enough for almost all of the photoshoots. If you choose mostly the middle and bottom options it will improve the photographers level enough for the game to continue.

Prioritize the photoshoots and Melanie's story until she goes missing. Once she does the game will flow a lot better. Just do the street worker events and the house cleaning up until Melanie's disappearance and save the shinyhole events for when she reappears.
The outfit management is fine as long as you click on the buildings icon in the top right corner when Monica leaves the mansion. After you choose your destination on the map a clothing choice will pop up. No need to use the wardrobe.

There has been a dp and tp gangbang that doesn't involve Monica. You will need to wait for ep3 for that. There is a ton of sex scenes in this game it just can take a bit of work to get there.
Is the game still far from being finished? Cause I really hope we get close to some of the stuff Marcus discussed. It seems to be going the direction of insane gangbangs and multiple penetrations with the stuff that was teased before but if there's only one DP scene in EP3 iono if its worth the grind.

I am not sure why I am so into DP but it does seem like a bunch of adult game players are absolutely against that direction.

That said the graphics of this game is absolutely gorgeous. Dick's secretary is SO ridiculously well done. I am its not realistic or anything but she looks like a total doll that deserves her own game.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes