cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea why mc must be bitchy to every1. so far reached part where monica is in jail and tries to convince that fat and dumb cop to let her out.

Reactions: Drake1307

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
no idea why mc must be bitchy to every1. so far reached part where monica is in jail and tries to convince that fat and dumb cop to let her out.
Yeah agree on that.. Its been too long she's been bitchy that it seems unnatural.. She should've realised her situation by now but her monologues says otherwise...

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
soo i need to play the 1st episode first then move on the next one? also the 2nd and 3rd episode are based on the previous episode?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
soo i need to play the 1st episode first then move on the next one? also the 2nd and 3rd episode are based on the previous episode?
Yes, all 3 episodes are connected with each other by a common storyline. Moreover, the decisions you make in Episode 1 will directly affect what awaits your Monica in Episode 2. After completing the 1st episode, you can use your saves to continue playing in the 2nd episode, and when you pass the 2nd episode, use your saves in the 3rd.

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this stupid pos game, no skipping anyway nor rollback and those monologues start getting nerves and same thing on repeated scenes, same thing with forced things (some i understand are needed plotwise) and cherry on cake is that this stupid pos game crashes when i try to advance on save where she has failed to deliver money in time (as i see there's no way to do that so again forcing shit down the players throat) this stupid pos game decides to crash and have to continue save where she has "choice" to clean stain or goto dick's office (as if, on save screen it shows choice option but when loading it she's on map).

getting close to move this to trashcan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh yea, more forced shit, if tells dick to go hell then mc needs to become secretary's puppet (unless wants to end to "care" of marcus) and deliver her 5k each week aka work for biff asshole but if she tries to seduce dick (more corruption) then no need to deliver 5k weekly and no biff asshole.

this game goes to same category as indecent desire.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
oh yea, more forced shit, if tells dick to go hell then mc needs to become secretary's puppet (unless wants to end to "care" of marcus) and deliver her 5k each week aka work for biff asshole but if she tries to seduce dick (more corruption) then no need to deliver 5k weekly and no biff asshole.

if u haven't figured out it's all about dicks secretary aka Victoria
no matter what u do u can't get rid of her
and please don't complain about rollback and skipping
it's all to common in renpy games
u can skip but only with keyboard = ctrl

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
Am i going to miss much by playing 720p instead of 1080p version for ep 3v5..? I honestly don't think I'll be able to refrain myself anymore from downloading the normal version even though all my saves are 1080p.

(ie: Unless a hero comes to our rescue) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if u haven't figured out it's all about dicks secretary aka Victoria
no matter what u do u can't get rid of her
and please don't complain about rollback and skipping
it's all to common in renpy games
u can skip but only with keyboard = ctrl
yea i know victoria is bitch and so is mc and many others too (dunno and don't care how game would have continued if mc tried to seduce dick) and had enuf that forced bs and deleted games and freed up over 20 gigs of diskspace. ctrl worked only on already seen scenes not on new scenes otherwise clickfest (aka mousebreaker).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Am i going to miss much by playing 720p instead of 1080p version for ep 3v5..? I honestly don't think I'll be able to refrain myself anymore from downloading the normal version even though all my saves are 1080p.

(ie: Unless a hero comes to our rescue) :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
this stupid pos game, no skipping anyway nor rollback and those monologues start getting nerves and same thing on repeated scenes, same thing with forced things (some i understand are needed plotwise) and cherry on cake is that this stupid pos game crashes when i try to advance on save where she has failed to deliver money in time (as i see there's no way to do that so again forcing shit down the players throat) this stupid pos game decides to crash and have to continue save where she has "choice" to clean stain or goto dick's office (as if, on save screen it shows choice option but when loading it she's on map).

getting close to move this to trashcan.

yea i know victoria is bitch and so is mc and many others too (dunno and don't care how game would have continued if mc tried to seduce dick) and had enuf that forced bs and deleted games and freed up over 20 gigs of diskspace. ctrl worked only on already seen scenes not on new scenes otherwise clickfest (aka mousebreaker).
On behalf of all us Fashion Business fans let me apologise that this game was not for you. Personally I never have any crashes from playing this game. You might want to either give your system a good scan or upgrade it.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Guys can someone help me please
I just downloaded android version ep3 v5 (1.52gb) and I can't find the app to start the game. It was in zip file and I decompressed it but can't find app to start the game

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I just downloaded android version ep3 v5 (1.52gb) and I can't find the app to start the game. It was in zip file and I decompressed it but can't find app to start the game
Here mostly ancient PC users. I doubt that someone tests Android and can help you. Hold on, we are with you ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Here mostly ancient PC users. I doubt that someone tests Android and can help you. Hold on, we are with you ;)
i don't know mush about android
other then my phone use android
but i do know that a apk file shall be installed
not extracted/decompressed

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You either downloaded the wrong version or misplaced the apk.
When you download the android version you get an apk file and nothing else. You're right about the size, 1.52GB, so I'm assuming you misplaced the file.

Some file managers won't play nice with installing apk's. If that happens just try another one.

Jain_will

Apr 22, 2021
can anyone just upload the completed save file for ep3 v5 720p with the whole gallery unlocked, i am missing 3 4 scenes?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes