Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I own a few flats that I rent to women, I have a large company myself where I employ women. And they are able to do anything they stand against the wall. They lick my ass, suck it with a swallow, I even pee in their mouth and swallow!
So this game started to deviate a lot from what it was originally meant to be. I'm disappointed.
This meme is quite popular in my country. Obviously, you are the male version of this female person. A translation from Russian to English see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Many people are shocked when I tell on social networks that I am a single mother with three beautiful kids, the oldest of whom is only 5 years old, but I did not give up and was able to get a job as a model in Paris, and besides that I get a psychologist's education, I lead a healthy lifestyle life and in the near future I am going to open my own business! and it's all on your own! Therefore, you know, everything in the world is possible when you fucking lying."

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
It's also totally pointless! to write this
i don't believe you
But you don't have to believe me at all. Somehow I don't care much about it. I am writing about the realities in my country that differ very much from those in the game, which rather disappoints me personally. There is probably no poverty in your country, there are no people who will do anything to get out of poverty. You do not know the realities of Central and Eastern Europe.

And since my opinion about the game is the same, everyone has the right to express what they think.

And by the way, departing from the realism of this game.

The game is really fucking good despite the little details.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
But you don't have to believe me at all. Somehow I don't care much about it. I am writing about the realities in my country that differ very much from those in the game, which rather disappoints me personally. There is probably no poverty in your country, there are no people who will do anything to get out of poverty. You do not know the realities of Central and Eastern Europe.

And since my opinion about the game is the same, everyone has the right to express what they think.

And by the way, departing from the realism of this game.

The game is really fucking good despite the little details.
Then why don't you just say that the game is really fucking good. Because we really don't care what country you live in.

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I finally grinded the streets to the point where I can give the stranger the blowjob. Should I finish all the other street people's quests first before I do it? Or is there not much more content?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if you are a gallery hunter and don't have all the gallery from street
then don''t
if u don't care about gallery then proceed

Reactions: agn25

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I suspect (without insider knowledge as I have no affiliation with the team) that the game will escalate as far as "Pat" will allow over time. I assume the biggest hold up right now is the disparity in story lines. We have biff getting a HJ, Joe getting a grind while Phillip and Steve have gotten 2x as much. The bar has sex while the photoshoots have none and so on. Hopefully DM can balance the progression a bit more. Otherwise it might get a little weird when Phillip gets more extreme while Biff is simply holding hands with Monica.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I suspect (without insider knowledge as I have no affiliation with the team) that the game will escalate as far as "Pat" will allow over time. I assume the biggest hold up right now is the disparity in story lines. We have biff getting a HJ, Joe getting a grind while Phillip and Steve have gotten 2x as much. The bar has sex while the photoshoots have none and so on. Hopefully DM can balance the progression a bit more. Otherwise it might get a little weird when Phillip gets more extreme while Biff is simply holding hands with Monica.
The story has long been written. We can only observe

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I assume the biggest hold up right now is the disparity in story lines
I think the number of interactions to make the game big and immersive just was too ambitious to all be progressed and included into the game and development. I'm guessing alot of the less progressed sideline interactions, like office workers for example, will be left out in favour of more progressed ones and those connected to the main story arches.

Reactions: vimmers

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not playing this game and was just checking out the cgs of the newest episode and wtf? This one episode has like 1k different cg that are high quality. This one episode has more content than 5 other completed renpy games together
DM put enormous effort into last update before his vacation ... it's quite sad that there are only few players who appreciated it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes