agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Can anyone pls tell me, are there any sex scenes in revenge path in the latest update? Because I found no sex scenes.
No there are no sex scenes in the revenge path. Why would you expect any sex scenes in the revenge path? She is taking revenge instead of fucking everyone.
I don't understand the interest in this path. It is just heading to a quick short ending. Unless she fails in her revenge quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but then what would be the point?

Last edited:

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
No there are no sex scenes in the revenge path. Why would you expect any sex scenes in the revenge path? She is taking revenge instead of fucking everyone.
I don't understand the interest in this path. It is just heading to a quick short ending. Unless she fails in her revenge quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but then what would be the point?
She can also take revenge by fucking everyone.. She could seduce them and then strike when they are most vulnerable.. A femme fatale..!❤

I was kinda disappointed about how easily she managed to trick Fred and Steve in the revenge path..!

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
She can also take revenge by fucking everyone.. She could seduce them and then strike when they are most vulnerable.. A femme fatale..!❤

I was kinda disappointed about how easily she managed to trick Fred and Steve in the revenge path..!
That kind of move by Monica seems more likely some time later in the main quest. When she is more desperate or more "corrupted". As things stand currently she only engages in anything sexual when she believes she has no choice.
It would be interesting if Monica started using her sexuality more strategically but the only person who believes that would end well is Monica.

ppgorAi

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe just a few people will send some money 7767. Need to collect only $ 20, am I ready to send 5$. Or is it not accepted on this forum?

• Haha
Reactions: Bocchi-chan

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
why do you need an extra version?
there is nothing interesting in this update, let's wait for the next version!

Reactions: vireker

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
is there any EP3 v5 extra version download available?
At this point it's getting pretty clear for a few updates now that nobody in the higher patreon tier there has any real desire or "hero appeal" interest in leaking that newest version over to here in a timely fashion. Best to always just forget it even exists for a minimum of 2 weeks and then maybe randomly check in every few days after that if you really insist on waiting. Which if we are really lucky might end up being some time in the next week or so.

Heck, at this point a note about that should probably even be included in the OP above the 720p Download links :)

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with the further development of the game. We already have the third episode and not much is happening. Even when the first episod gave hope for a mega cool game, the three are very weak.
Someone who writes a script for the game either has no life experience or a complete lack of knowledge of what women are able to do in the situation in which Monika found herself. It is not enough for me to force Monica to various sexual activities. Such as anal sex, swallowing, butt licking and pissing. People, understand that this woman is in the gutter and will do anything to get out of it. And the guys who force her or blackmail her only take blowjob or pussy sex.
It's totally pointless! In real life, I own a few flats that I rent to women, I have a large company myself where I employ women. And they are able to do anything they stand against the wall. They lick my ass, suck it with a swallow, I even pee in their mouth and swallow!

So this game started to deviate a lot from what it was originally meant to be. I'm disappointed.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes