Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Everything is simple. She holds a gun in his left hand :)
Well, she always holds the gun in her left hand :unsure:
But I still think that she is Ambidextr, because when she drank vodka with Basil, she held a glass in her right hand :)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well, she always holds the gun in her left hand :unsure:
But I still think that she is Ambidextr, because when she drank vodka with Basil, she held a glass in her right hand :)
I believe that when something really important is happening, confidence is needed that it will work. So a glass of vodka she can keep in any hand, and gun only in the one in which she is confident ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Did you know that Monica is left-handed? View attachment 1315477
You decided so because of that the cup is under her left hand :unsure:
Personally, I think that Monica Ambidextr, she perfectly owns both hands and not only hands :LOL:
I love a good deep and meaningful discussion:). I vote for right handed since she always gives handjobs with her right, case closed.

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
Could anyone share all their saves for episode one? Last time I dropped the game on jail part and lost saves. I decided to revisit the game since it's already on episode 3. But without saves or "skip unseen text" option it's just a pain I couldn't tolerate. Save me brothers!

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I love a good deep and meaningful discussion:). I vote for right handed since she always gives handjobs with her right, case closed.
I guess we have to wait until she masturbates ... then we will learn about her handedness ^^

PS: As a German, I would also be convinced when I see what hand she uses to drink a beer, to take a folder from a file cabinet or she plays football with :D Wait, the last thing would only convince an Argentinian xD

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello
wanted to ask if there is ep 2 also in Android unfortunately find nothing
search and you shall find
i think it's posted here on the last ten pages or so
Could anyone share all their saves for episode one? Last time I dropped the game on jail part and lost saves. I decided to revisit the game since it's already on episode 3. But without saves or "skip unseen text" option it's just a pain I couldn't tolerate. Save me brothers!
it would probably take you less than 3 hours to play it
and you can sometimes use ctrl to skip not always
or else search saves very early in this thread

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
it would probably take you less than 3 hours to play it
and you can sometimes use ctrl to skip not always
or else search saves very early in this thread
Skip is not working for unseen text. I downloaded all the saves I could find from the thread and all of them are way ahead.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
As a Russian, I'll tell you that a glass of vodka must also be held confidently :)
As a Ukrainian, I will say that it is more important to keep a gun in your hand sure than a glass of vodka is reliably ;)
I guess we have to wait until she masturbates ... then we will learn about her handedness ^^

PS: As a German, I would also be convinced when I see what hand she uses to drink a beer, to take a folder from a file cabinet or to play football with :D Wait, the last thing would only convince an Argentinian xD
This has to be my most favourite, fun and refined discussion ever. :ROFLMAO:

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
Bug issue with Ep2.v16.
-can't scroll back
-can't load any save, games crashes.

Anyone knows any tips for these bugs / issues?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Bug issue with Ep2.v16.
-can't scroll back
-can't load any save, games crashes.

Anyone knows any tips for these bugs / issues?
-can't scroll back <----- not a bug
-can't load any save, games crashes.<---be sure that you use the right saves
to the right episode and the right version aka 720 or 1080

Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
As a Ukrainian, I will say that it is more important to keep a gun in your hand sure than a glass of vodka is reliably ;)

PS: As a German, I would also be convinced when I see what hand she uses to drink a beer, to take a folder from a file cabinet or to play football with :D Wait, the last thing would only convince an Argentinian xD
As I understand it, based on the results of this discussion, it turns out that Monica has excellent command of both hands :unsure:

P.S. but everyone will decide for himself which hand she owns better :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes