hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
2)To my mind if Monica ever starts to crave or even seek out sex then this game ceases to be what it is. Monica is an asexual person. A definition of an asexual person is.

" Not having sexual feelings toward others : not experiencing sexual desire or attraction. In general, an asexual person does not feel or otherwise experience any sexual attraction, according to The Asexual Visibility & Education Network (AVEN). Basically, it is an inborn absence of sexual desire."
Monica is an asexual person because she still doesn't have fun after having forced sex for the 99th time? It's right Monica can't do much with sex, but this logic doesn't reveal itself to me.
This game serves two main fetishes - humiliation and sexual harassment / sexual violence and would not work for most of those who play this game if Monica enjoyed sex.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Monica is an asexual person because she still doesn't have fun after having forced sex for the 99th time? It's right Monica can't do much with sex, but this logic doesn't reveal itself to me.
This game serves two main fetishes - humiliation and sexual harassment / sexual violence and would not work for most of those who play this game if Monica enjoyed sex.
No Monica was an asexual person long before any of the events of ep 1 or ep2. She tells Fred that she has only had sex a few times with her husband and never given a blow job just before Fred sets her up as a maid for Ralph and Betty. And yes this game totally serves the humiliation, sexual harassment, blackmail, coercion fetishes. As I and many others have said many times, if these fetishes are not your thing this game wont work for you.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I guess we have to wait until she masturbates ... then we will learn about her handedness ^^

PS: As a German, I would also be convinced when I see what hand she uses to drink a beer, to take a folder from a file cabinet or she plays football with :D Wait, the last thing would only convince an Argentinian xD
Hi, sorry could not avoid putting my little joke in - an Argentinian, an Italian, and English etc., would tell you you don't play football with your hands, unless you are the goalkeeper, it is American football that is played with the hands :p ;-)
The first reports of a game going towards football go back centuries elsewhere, and modern football was invented in England, well before American football.
You could make the joke that it is because someone was so bad at playing football, that took the ball in its hand to carry it, instead of playing football :p :-D

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
I don't know exactly when I have to get into the shower. I do it at any time of the day and Julia doesn't come.
Can somebody help me?

Sin título.png

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Hi, sorry could not avoid putting my little joke in - an Argentinian, an Italian, and English etc., would tell you you don't play football with your hands, unless you are the goalkeeper, it is American football that is played with the hands :p ;-)
The first reports of a game going towards football go back centuries elsewhere, and modern football was invented in England, well before American football.
You could make the joke that it is because someone was so bad at playing football, that took the ball in its hand to carry it, instead of playing football :p :-D
I think this is a screaming reference to a goal hand. Right hand. "God's hand". Maradonna's goal in the match between Argentina and England. Yes, 1986. We have here people of different ages, from almost 18 before the great-grandfather :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vimmers

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
have you being in shower when she take a bath
try that first a couple of times

and just to be sure have you installed the gallery mod
then uninstall it
cos it can cause bugs
Julia only goes into the shower in the evenings and then I can go in with her. What I can't do is have her come in behind Monica during the afternoon.

I'm sorry if I don't understand myself well, English is not my language

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Julia only goes into the shower in the evenings and then I can go in with her. What I can't do is have her come in behind Monica during the afternoon.

I'm sorry if I don't understand myself well, English is not my language
have you done the kitchen scene
aka make breakfast to her

look under v13

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "vimmers, publicación: 6243634, miembro: 160775"]
has hecho la escena de la cocina
también conocido como prepararle el desayuno

mira debajo de v13

Sí, ya estoy en el nivel 9. Estoy jugando la primera parte del capítulo 2, ¿tendrá algo que ver con eso? Sin título.png

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sí, ya estoy en el nivel 9. Estoy jugando la primera parte del capítulo 2, ¿tendrá algo que ver con eso?
please use english or add a english translation together with your spanish
no it hasn't anything to do with that
i think you shall keep trying also in the weekends

and just to be sure have you installed the gallery mod
then uninstall it
cos it can cause bugs
you didn't answered on this

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
please use english or add a english translation together with your spanish
no it hasn't anything to do with that
i think you shall keep trying also in the weekends

you didn't answered on this
I don't know how to do that. (Gallery Mod)
I have tried even on Sunday, that Julia does not leave the house until evening.
Either it's a bug or I can't tell when it's afternoon in the game

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't know how to do that. (Gallery Mod)
I have tried even on Sunday, that Julia does not leave the house until evening.
Either it's a bug or I can't tell when it's afternoon in the game
ok but what about on work hows the Progress there

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I can't help it either and I hope you like it: there is a joke that has been going around in Italy since the European soccer championship. An Italian man goes to a pub in London and the bartender to avoid mockery immediately tells him, "We don't talk about soccer here!" The Italian thinks about it a bit and asks him, "Can we talk about sex?" And the bartender: "Yes, of course no problem!"
And the Italian: "Oh my God, what an fuckin asshole we've given you!

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
how many private dances are there in episode 2? right now i got 3 options, is there anymore private dances? if so how to get it?

Jul 21, 2019
Episode 2 made me stop playing this game.

It is too grindy imo and it is really annoying to micromanage Monica's hunger and sleep every day.(Also, cleaning the house as a maid got old after the first times and the game forces us to do it 100 more times.)

Really, episode 1 imo had much better pacing.

Reactions: Soraiya and Echbert

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I'm little confused with the versions. I see that EP2.1-v16 seems to be the version even being pushed on the official website listing, but then there's also EP2.2 in development, is EP2 not fully fleshed out while EP3 is already going on, or what's the situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out my answer. For those looking at the same;
"Please pay attention that Episode 2 part 2 renamed to Episode 3: Crossroads! And Episode 2.1 renamed to Episode 2: New Life."

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm little confused with the versions. I see that EP2.1-v16 seems to be the version even being pushed on the official website listing, but then there's also EP2.2 in development, is EP2 not fully fleshed out while EP3 is already going on, or what's the situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out my answer. For those looking at the same;
"Please pay attention that Episode 2 part 2 renamed to Episode 3: Crossroads! And Episode 2.1 renamed to Episode 2: New Life."
Actually episode 2.1 was renamed ep2 New Life Without Bardie.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think this is a screaming reference to a goal hand. Right hand. "God's hand". Maradonna's goal in the match between Argentina and England. Yes, 1986. We have here people of different ages, from almost 18 before the great-grandfather :)
Oh, I am more than old enough to have actually seen that ;-), but if that was the attempted reference, it is less indicative of which is the preferred hand than some other means indicated ;-), Maradona was up with both hands, quite typical, when jumping as high as one can (and he was not exactly a tower in height, so he needed to give it all, though aside the fault, one must recognise he did manage to do it). Actually, I would bet most Argentinian would not be offended by the reference to Maradona's fault, but the wrong football reference - they may be in the American continent, but they definitively have football as part of their culture.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes