ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't help it either and I hope you like it: there is a joke that has been going around in Italy since the European soccer championship. An Italian man goes to a pub in London and the bartender to avoid mockery immediately tells him, "We don't talk about soccer here!" The Italian thinks about it a bit and asks him, "Can we talk about sex?" And the bartender: "Yes, of course no problem!"
And the Italian: "Oh my God, what an fuckin asshole we've given you!
Oh, I can see that the joke was made in Italian originally :)
Although the slang "asshole" is coming effectively from "ass hole" (rectum, if you prefer the "clean" word), "a fucking asshole" would be more like saying a complete idiot. The "fucking" is an expletive meant to underline the fact of being an "asshole" (well, itselft the kind of word in USA they "beeped" in the past, and maybe even now), and/or as an extra insult to said "asshole", at maximum if one wants to make a double joke, it could be taking as meaning the "asshole" is actually fucking someone (even if not in the precise moment the phrase is said). I knew myself "fucking assholes" for whom both meanings of "fucking" applied :-D
I believe the closest translation to the Italian original would be "we really fucked you up you ass", "you really took it up your arse", and variations - though I bet we all understood the joke correctly anyway ;-)

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
can i use my saves in episode 2 where monica ends up at ranch 218 or when marcus takes monica to meet the rich people who want her. can i use that saves in episode 3?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
can i use my saves in episode 2 where monica ends up at ranch 218 or when marcus takes monica to meet the rich people who want her. can i use that saves in episode 3?
So far there has been no continuation of ranch 218 or the Marcus story line so the saves are not used yet in ep3. The Marcus story line has a spoiler for the next update so i assume that your saves will be able to be used then.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Oh, I can see that the joke was made in Italian originally :)
Although the slang "asshole" is coming effectively from "ass hole" (rectum, if you prefer the "clean" word), "a fucking asshole" would be more like saying a complete idiot. The "fucking" is an expletive meant to underline the fact of being an "asshole" (well, itselft the kind of word in USA they "beeped" in the past, and maybe even now), and/or as an extra insult to said "asshole", at maximum if one wants to make a double joke, it could be taking as meaning the "asshole" is actually fucking someone (even if not in the precise moment the phrase is said). I knew myself "fucking assholes" for whom both meanings of "fucking" applied :-D
I believe the closest translation to the Italian original would be "we really fucked you up you ass", "you really took it up your arse", and variations - though I bet we all understood the joke correctly anyway ;-)
I thought it was more understandable. Excuse me!
"we really fucked you up you ass" that's the one that sounds the most like it.

bezirksbeleger

Sep 10, 2020
Hey! need a lil Help, the game won´t start.
1 and 2 worked just fine, but 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit Version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey! need a lil Help, the game won´t start.
1 and 2 worked just fine, but 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit Version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?
Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 (the current version, at least) uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware. Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dumb question probably, how does she ends up in Ranch 218 in episode 2 ? She goes to the police station talking with Marcus ? I guess that should be like the last thing one does, because after, there is no going back to one of the other paths. I got a walkthrough, but is a bit messy, because it is also a kind of change log for the versions, and it is clearly outdated.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
By the way, I guess you took the snapshot from the game ? It just came to mind whether the character of Monica is a kind of "standard" character, or if she is completely custom (I starting to think the pictures are made with Daz Studio, or Poser) ?
There are other games with her model. So I take it it's a usual Daz3D model.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Dumb question probably, how does she ends up in Ranch 218 in episode 2 ? She goes to the police station talking with Marcus ? I guess that should be like the last thing one does, because after, there is no going back to one of the other paths. I got a walkthrough, but is a bit messy, because it is also a kind of change log for the versions, and it is clearly outdated.
From memory the other way Monica ends at the farm in ep2 is if she tells the truth to the reporters at her first public event just before she meets Phillip.
Yes the shot of Monica is obviously from the game. My personal artistic talent begins and ends with drawing human stick figures.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes