Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, what do you think ,what would be the flow of the storyline and how would it end?
On May 21, 2021, DM wrote on his website a , which, among other things, includes the phrase that he needs to look for new story ideas for the game. Also, the appeal includes a wish from DM for players to share with him ideas about what the game should be like in future updates. From this I can make the assumption that the DM is open to new ideas and may not have come up with an ending(s) for the whole game yet. Now let's turn to Londo_Mollari's post, which has an interesting line about 2024. I don't think he wrote it as a joke.

I think it's too early to speculate on how the whole game will actually end. And that means that Monica's future may not yet be predetermined by the developer (DM). And that's a good thing, I think.

Last edited:

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Guys, why there's no ep 2.2 v18 for mac? and is there a gallery mod for mac? i only found a way to add gallery for windows so far

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Guys, why there's no ep 2.2 v18 for mac? and is there a gallery mod for mac? i only found a way to add gallery for windows so far
cos ep 2.2 v18 is now eps3
so just dl eps 3v something
can't help u with gallery mod
the one for windows bugs the game
but i suppose you can use the windows mod just place the files in the right folders
but don't play with it
just look through the gallery with it if is that you want

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The game's episodes have been renamed by the developer. Episode 2.1 v.16 (part 1) is now called Episode 2: New Life, and Episode 2.2 part2 (v 17, v 18, etc.) is now called Episode 3: Crossroads. Regarding the link to download the MAC version of the game, I wrote to you in the PM.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
And I remind you that Monica is still a bitch. She wanted to pick up her husband's house in the first episode, but she did not succeed. She is not innocent ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Quote ehm joke aside ... I have no inside view into DM's mind. Was just an educated guess.
I only made this assumption because you are a member of the DM team (as a translator of the game) and probably have some inside information. Well, thanks for the clarification of your post. In any case, I think FB is still too young to be finished. And potentially, there are a few more years to bring the game to completion. The main thing is to have the author's desire and support (financial, moral and otherwise) from the players. Then everything will work out.

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
cos ep 2.2 v18 is now eps3
so just dl eps 3v something
can't help u with gallery mod
the one for windows bugs the game
but i suppose you can use the windows mod just place the files in the right folders
but don't play with it
just look through the gallery with it if is that you want
Ah i see, i got confused because the ep 1 is on a different game files so I thought the same thing also applied to ep 2 and 3, thanks for the confirmation.
I'll try using the mod, It's just that to apply the mod I need to use .bat file which isn't workable in MAC, ill try placing the mod manually. Thanks
Edit: btw i tried to do it manually and there is gallery however why I still dont get all of the gallery even though i already copied the save fiile in the forum?

The game's episodes have been renamed by the developer. Episode 2.1 v.16 (part 1) is now called Episode 2: New Life, and Episode 2.2 part2 (v 17, v 18, etc.) is now called Episode 3: Crossroads. Regarding the link to download the MAC version of the game, I wrote to you in the PM.
Thanks for the clarification, got confused because ep 1 is on a different game files.
Already checked the PM, many thanks for the link.

Last edited:

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Btw I just realized something strange, if EP 3 Already include EP 2, why EP2 1080 is 10gb while EP3 1080 is only 6gb? Please enlightened me, i kind of lost about this game episodes. Really want to enjoy the scene because i feel like this game has one of the best art out of all the game i've played so far. Thanks
Edit: So it seems there is 3 games for this FB, 1, 2 and 3 in a different package. Sorry took me a while to digest the info lol

Last edited:

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
yeah i can finally do it manually to show the gallery.
btw is there episode 2 for MAC? i can only find the one for PC

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes