gunerpoin

Feb 22, 2018
I have a question.
I'm playing in ep2 extra version and there is some scene that i can't watch in gallery i do not finish the game yet.
I have to play and unlock by myself ?
i'm not sure that i'm playing extra version or not but the main menu said it extra
sorry for my poor english it's not my country language. Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a question.
I'm playing in ep2 extra version and there is some scene that i can't watch in gallery i do not finish the game yet.
I have to play and unlock by myself ?
i'm not sure that i'm playing extra version or not but the main menu said it extra
sorry for my poor english it's not my country language. Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's the same for all

When's the update due?
i think late august

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So we can't watch it from gallery we have to play by our self or it's not actually in the game ?
yeah you generally need to play any scene first to unlock it in the gallery. Is this unusual? I mean every game i have played to unlock a gallery scene you need to play it first. Is it just me but why is this question even being asked?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So we can't watch it from gallery we have to play by our self or it's not actually in the game ?
yeah you generally need to play any scene first to unlock it in the gallery. Is this unusual? I mean every game i have played to unlock a gallery scene you need to play it first. Is it just me but why is this question even being asked?
looking at his/hers picture it looks like he/she already unlocked the gallery
but as i said some gallery scenes can't be replayed
it's a mistake from DM's side

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It's been a while since there have been any spoilers, do you have any news from 07/28/2021?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It's been a while since there have been any spoilers, do you have any news from 07/28/2021?
I think he had to slow down on the spoilers last week. He did release the first few for this update earlier in his production than normally. The one with Marcus was so early that it was more a "Hi I'm back to work, here is a spoiler for your patience" post. I think we will get at least a couple of spoilers this week. The release I'm guessing will be around Monday 16th or Tuesday 17th.

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think he had to slow down on the spoilers last week. He did release the first few for this update earlier in his production than normally. The one with Marcus was so early that it was more a "Hi I'm back to work, here is a spoiler for your patience" post. I think we will get at least a couple of spoilers this week. The release I'm guessing will be around Monday 16th or Tuesday 17th.
I hope so so we can feast our eyeso_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes