Watchoni

May 17, 2021
I cant seem to get past the startup options screen, the only thing i can click is quit. Also it says changes will taket effect next time program is run but if i restart it i keep going back to the same screen. Anyone know what im missing?

Jul 21, 2019
In episode 2, I refused to do a photoshoot in front of that bald guy and that locked the main story for me.(I can't progress the main story unless I choose to go to the police station which makes me get "bad endings")

Is there any way to fix it without replaying the game ?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
In episode 2, I refused to do a photoshoot in front of that bald guy and that locked the main story for me.(I can't progress the main story unless I choose to go to the police station which makes me get "bad endings")

Is there any way to fix it without replaying the game ?
I'm assuming you are talking about the queen of hearts photoshoot. My understanding is that the game will allow Monica to change her mind and do the shoot even if she refuses at first. Make sure you have the earn 5000 for Victoria task open on the top left of the screen. If that task is missing fast forward time by sleeping multiple days until at least your next Saturday. Then go see Biff in the evening at his office and agree to the investors photoshoot.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
From memory the other way Monica ends at the farm in ep2 is if she tells the truth to the reporters at her first public event just before she meets Phillip.
Yes the shot of Monica is obviously from the game. My personal artistic talent begins and ends with drawing human stick figures.
or you can go to the police station the second time, she'll end up in the ranch.

Jul 21, 2019
I'm assuming you are talking about the queen of hearts photoshoot. My understanding is that the game will allow Monica to change her mind and do the shoot even if she refuses at first. Make sure you have the earn 5000 for Victoria task open on the top left of the screen. If that task is missing fast forward time by sleeping multiple days until at least your next Saturday. Then go see Biff in the evening at his office and agree to the investors photoshoot.
Yeah. I meant that.

The main problem is that Monica won't even enter her office building at all. (I accepted to do it but then I declined to do more pervy shots.)

PartyCat133

Aug 23, 2020
Hi. Faced with a problem, Biff does not hire Monica to the office, although the dress was bought a long time ago and all 7 quest "contracts" of Steve have been completed.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah. I meant that.

The main problem is that Monica won't even enter her office building at all. (I accepted to do it but then I declined to do more pervy shots.)
Oh ok. That's a different story. Yeah you will need to load a save from before you walked out of the photoshoot.

PartyCat133

Aug 23, 2020
5-1 saving the main passage, and 6-6 replaying with all photo sessions (except for the one that goes after the joint with Melanie, there is only the first part of it)
(i can't send pm)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes