jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
Im totally blocked here i dont know how to leave this is just after the first dance, if i click on exit dressing room i go near the pole dance where i cant do anything ?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Im totally blocked here i dont know how to leave this is just after the first dance, if i click on exit dressing room i go near the pole dance where i cant do anything ?
Please read FAQ https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/page-921#post-6550994

Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?
A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I played the game. But I don't see the gallery button at all. I know you only see gallery scenes for the route you played.
first of all the gallery are up in top left corner with a nr 1 inside and 2 red ribbons
if you have a weak pc/laptop it can take some time to load them
not sure but i don't think the mod works for eps3
only eps2
and further the mod are in main menu not in game

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Is that correct that it is impossible in Chapter 3 to activate the Marcus' story line if I didn't play it in Chapter 2?
I remember postponing visiting him since there was some message that said that visiting him is a very important choice.
And now I have played 6 versions of Chapter 3 and there is something new with him I cannot see.
Of course, I can dowload Chapter 2 again, then load the last safe file, visit Marcus, then transfer a new safe file for Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, then replay all the stuff in Chapter 3 again...But it is super tiresome. Maybe there is some easier solution?

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Is that correct that it is impossible in Chapter 3 to activate the Marcus' story line if I didn't play it in Chapter 2?
I remember postponing visiting him since there was some message that said that visiting him is a very important choice.
And now I have played 6 versions of Chapter 3 and there is something new with him I cannot see.
Of course, I can dowload Chapter 2 again, then load the last safe file, visit Marcus, then transfer a new safe file for Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, then replay all the stuff in Chapter 3 again...But it is super tiresome. Maybe there is some easier solution?
Starting a new game will not per se erase any previous saves. Assuming you have played earlier Marcus stuff and only want to play the new, you can start a NEW game in chapter 3 v6, answer a few questions, and put the saves separate so that you don't mix them with previous saves, for later use. Then you can later continue from either path next time.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Starting a new game will not per se erase any previous saves. Assuming you have played earlier Marcus stuff and only want to play the new, you can start a NEW game in chapter 3 v6, answer a few questions, and put the saves separate so that you don't mix them with previous saves, for later use. Then you can later continue from either path next time.
That's possible, but I don't think it is a good solution. In this case there will be two separate saves - one without Marcus' branch with all other events completed and one with only Marcus' events completed. The problem is, if in the future there will be some intersection between Marcus' branch and other events in Episode 3 I'll still have to replay the whole or some part of Episode 3.
It would be nice to be able to change some variable in the code to activate Marcus' branch.

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content
I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself. If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Code:
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
At least for me it worked. Hope it helps some other lost souls or completionists like myself. ;)

Where may I find this code in the folders? Like which folder I mean, thank you.

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
Ah nevermind. I found it.

Unfortunately...it did not work.. :/

Edit 2: Just making sure I edited the right one - you are referring to Quests folder? Then episode 2_14?

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
save game 100% 720p ep3 v6 mod

Last edited:

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
I just start the episode 3. When i load my sav, it ask me question from some of the previous game even from some quest i dont even started. Does it ask all these question even i have made all of the quest ?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes