agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25
It would be nice to simplify this somehow. Ideally, it would be good to make the content with the 2nd visit to Marcus from episode 2 be also available at the beginning of episode 3 (if you select the option after answering the questions) and then continue training with Marcus (Ep3v6 content). However, I'm not sure DM has time for that.

I have a question: do you remember if Marcus' Training quest ends with the final credits too or not? (in ep3). So far I've only gone through the Marcus content ( Ep3 v6) once and it's in my memory that there were final credits. I went through it through selecting the New Game--->answer questions--->Training with Marcus. But if you load the save file from the DM site, there in the final Marcus quest Monica ends up on the street outside the police station and the game continues.
Yeah I agree with your point from your first paragraph. The "Marcus Training" event in ep3 doesn't end with a "to be continued" or "game over" credits roll. At the end of the event it leaves Monica outside the prison for the player to continue her adventures. When Monica enters her room in the basement it automatically drops the tail she was wearing as a cat under her bed where her butt plug was kept. This occurs with a fresh "Marcus Training" playthrough or one from a ep2 save. The Marcus events don't seem to be a totally different path from the "main plot" like the revenge quest is. Looks like it is designed to be played "optionally" as part of the "main plot"

I was never a fan of Decent Monkeys decision to split episode 2. I just think it causes to many problems and a lot of unnecessary confusion.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I imported my saves from ep 1 to ep 2 game, but now when I save in ep2 the saves dont work and i get a message.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in script
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in <module>
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in script
File "C:\Users\Modig\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPRESSED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Modig\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPRESSED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Modig\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPRESSED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Fri Oct 01 17:58:21 2021
```
What do I do?
The only thing I can suggest is make sure you are using a save from ep1 from when Monica is in her bedroom in the basement right at the end of ep1. If you have already done that and are still having this problem then I'd just start a new ep2 game without any save from ep1 and answer the questions with your choices made in ep1. The only difference in not importing an ep1 save is that monica will always wake up with Julia's panties on in the early stages of ep2.

Edit- Just noticed you are using a compressed version. You should just start a new ep2 playthrough with no imported save file and hope for the best. The compressed versions are always causing issues with this game.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
no they aren't i just tested only nopy are missing
so stop complain here and complain to the uploader in PM
eventually ask him to create a torrent
¿Did you downloaded the three files? Because I did, and all of them show errors when decompressed...

As I said, all of them are corrupt OR missing.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
¿Did you downloaded the three files? Because I did, and all of them show errors when decompressed...

As I said, all of them are corrupt OR missing.
no but i dl 1 file and as you say it's corrupted
but i could extract it with 7zip
then this image is corrupt
game\images\Slides\img_11033.jpg. The file is corrupt

you can add this pic after you extracted the file
and it's not compressed
but 339kb big

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes