Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What is exactly meant by "Amuse Biff after photo shoots or after gathering reports"? There are several choices. But not "Sex with daddy"?! :unsure:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It is implemented

You need to replace a file
Archivment.rpy

In the folder game/quests

You can find the file in using the Search

It works in both versions
The gallery for version 7 is probably built in, but is not actually displayed. Editing the Archivment.rpy file does nothing. (for version 7 content) as the gallery opening mechanism seems to have been changed in this update. At this stage, the only way to view the version 7 scene gallery is to play through the game and make frequent saves. Scenes (v7) will still be locked, but you will be able to see them by loading one of your save files leading to a particular scene. Perhaps there is another way, but I do not know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The gallery for version 7 is probably built in, but is not actually displayed. Editing the Archivment.rpy file does nothing. (for version 7 content) as the gallery opening mechanism seems to have been changed in this update. At this stage, the only way to view the version 7 scene gallery is to play through the game and make frequent saves. Scenes (v7) will still be locked, but you will be able to see them by loading one of your save files leading to a particular scene. Perhaps there is another way, but I do not know it.
Again. I tested myself, there is a file in the previous pages of this forum.

You replace archivmdnts.rpy in game/quests folder and the gallery will work for both versions.

How do you access gallery? Above the task menu icon in the game there is an award icon... Click there and ALL gallery wIth ALL sex scenes is unlocked and playable

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
The reason the gallery doesn't work for certain scenes is because they're missing the part of the achievements.py in the red box of the attached image.

miss.png

And no, adding gallery_xxxxx does not work, I tried. It's probably named something different.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The reason the gallery doesn't work for certain scenes is because they're missing the part of the achievements.py in the red box of the attached image.

View attachment 1465332

And no, adding gallery_xxxxx does not work, I tried. It's probably named something different.
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall
Then upload your achievements.py because the ones not working for most people are the v7 scenes.

Reactions: Stan5851

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
those achievements.py davidsual found here are probably from earlier versions
not vers7
Well, I can clearly replay Claire and Victoria latest scenes.

Anyway I will try to upload my file.

Probably is a version 6 and the gallery is unlocked to version 7 because j completed it?

But honestly guys you have more than 50+ scenes involved all characters

Reactions: Ilyblmrbt

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
in eps3 vers6 i count 209 images
and around 1000 in eps2
I mentioned scenes not images.

In the gallery you can reply the whole scene from the beginning to the moment the guy come on girls ass/face. Etc therefore we are talking about lots of images and animation

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
... and 237 unlocked images in gallery in v7. :D But all v7 scenes don't show blue border and can't be replayed. So we will have to wait for a hotfix i guess. :unsure:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So I seem to be having issues downloading ep: 2. Nopy usually works great for me but not right now. It looks like I'll be waiting to play it for more than a day unless I can find an alternate link for it. Don't suppose anyone has one? Perhaps a torrent?

Edit: NVM, found one that was posted before. Downloading now. Hopefully whatever issues nopy is dealing with get resolved. I like them.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
WTF?:unsure: I've read about it here, no one knows anything about the limit, but many people complain that the volume given to the user is consistently insufficient. I probably don't like it enough if this is the first time I've encountered it in a while.

wtf.jpg
So I seem to be having issues downloading ep: 2. Nopy usually works great for me but not right now. It looks like I'll be waiting to play it for more than a day unless I can find an alternate link for it. Don't suppose anyone has one? Perhaps a torrent?

Edit: NVM, found one that was posted before. Downloading now. Hopefully whatever issues nopy is dealing with get resolved. I like them.
Check your PM.

Reactions: EraRamp

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Very nice game best for me after badik...just missed some scenes but it's okay... Does anyone know how to get the ranch route

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes