Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hardly worth the effort to create a patch for the gallery to replay the scenes from ep7. Were any scenes this update worth replaying?;)
I already have over 400 pages of Fashion Business saves, so replaying scenes is not a problem. As for whether to replay any scenes from the last update, that's a subtle question that just provokes an open discussion about this update. Which of us will be the first to fail to resist this temptation? :)

I've got it! The whipped ass of Victoria who knows if the sitation will degenerate, I hope so :p
There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and Victoria's whipped ass.

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm trying to understand the chapter split, and hoping someone can help me out. Am I understanding it correctly that Chapter 2, which is at version 0.17, is not even close to finished? Are both chapter 2 and 3 being worked on at the same time? Or is 0.17 the version number for the game up to and including a fully finished chapter 2?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm trying to understand the chapter split, and hoping someone can help me out. Am I understanding it correctly that Chapter 2, which is at version 0.17, is not even close to finished? Are both chapter 2 and 3 being worked on at the same time? Or is 0.17 the version number for the game up to and including a fully finished chapter 2?
Fashion Business FAQ (see point 1.2.3)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Could you let us know now what were the hottest pics in your opinion that didn't have spoilers? I feel like I must have somehow missed all the hot scenes or pics this update.:confused:
Of course.
I enjoyed most: Vicky in the cellar. Twins making out. MB + secretary scenes.
As usual, personal preferences ^^

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how do i unlock the gallery ?
The gallery is above the notebook (give you hints what you have to do) that price band (click on it, in game).

Save when you have a choice when you look in the gallery you can see if the choice play a gallery pic free. You need the saves to load it and choose another choice to play other possible pics for the gallery free.

The gallery pic is forever played free.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I already have over 400 pages of Fashion Business saves, so replaying scenes is not a problem. As for whether to replay any scenes from the last update, that's a subtle question that just provokes an open discussion about this update. Which of us will be the first to fail to resist this temptation? :)

There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and Victoria's whipped ass.
Hey it's OK. Every great movie series or TV series has their dud episodes. For the Bond franchise there is Die Another Day, Breaking Bad had that weird episode with the fly buzzing around the room all episode. And now Fashion Business has it's own dud, episode 3 version 7.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you read the previous pages, you will see that several players have this problem. The gallery opening mechanism has probably been changed by the developer. The problem is that even a normal fair playthrough of the content of version 7 doesn't allow you to open the scenes in the gallery. The scene icons become visible but, as in your case, are not framed or clicked. I hope the developer will release a patch to fix this bug.
This is not complete correct. Some Gallery pics are not playing.

For example Marcus pics and Julia pics have no problems.

Problems with Victoria and so on.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hey it's OK. Every great movie series or TV series has their dud episodes. For the Bond franchise there is Die Another Day, Breaking Bad had that weird episode with the fly buzzing around the room all episode. And now Fashion Business has it's own dud, episode 3 version 7.
Live and let die -.- worst Bond ever

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Live and let die -.- worst Bond ever
My vote for worst bond film would be Diamonds are Forever. I quite like Live And Let Die.:)
See this update was so disappointing it has us talking about the Bond franchise. This is what should be keeping Decent Monkey up at night.;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
My vote for worst bond film would be Diamonds are Forever. I quite like Live And Let Die.:)
See this update was so disappointing it has us talking about the Bond franchise. This is what should be keeping Decent Monkey up at night.;)
btw, I don't agree with that update wrong being bad... I think it opens options for all major female characters (MB, Mel, Vicky). Still, I had several weeks to come to that conclusion xD

Maybe we can change topic again :unsure: Is the 13th Doctor not the very best ever? <3

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
btw, I don't agree with that update wrong ... I think it opens options for all major female characters (MB, Mel, Vicky). Still, I had several weeks to come to that conclusion xD

Maybe we can change topic again :unsure: Is the 13th Doctor not the very best ever? <3
I agree that some story lines began and continued this update have potential to get very interesting in some upcoming updates. Even the guy who likes to wear underwear on his head will probably return in a much better scene that builds off this scene. Much like the bald headed VIP customer who likes to suck Monica's fingers while masturbating had a much better second scene and was part of an even better third scene. I just believe if femdom or cunnilingus is not what you're looking for in this game there wasn't much to get excited about this update.

Never watched Dr Who. Have you read the Dune novels?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I agree that some story lines began and continued this update have potential to get very interesting in some upcoming updates. Even the guy who likes to wear underwear on his head will probably return in a much better scene that builds off this scene. Much like the bald headed VIP customer who likes to suck Monica's fingers while masturbating had a much better second scene and was part of an even better third scene. I just believe if femdom or cunnilingus is not what you're looking for in this game there wasn't much to get excited about this update.

Never watched Dr Who. Have you read the Dune novels?
You missed 12 great Doctors ;)
And didn't read the novels of Dune yet ... Maybe after I finished Perry Rhodan ... Give it another week or 1000 more weeks:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes