agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Last 2 updates had 5 events, 2 before that 6, 1 more before that 5. Also looks like V4 had 1130 images, but the others had much more. Sadly for me this isnt an exciting version. I am mostly here for photoshoot/Biff/shinyhole and version 5 was last episode with photoshoot. Maybe next one will have some photoshoot!
There is definitely less content than usual from the last two updates. He at least acknowledges this in his new release announcement for v8. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now that it is a result of him recovering from his illness. The (lets call it) coincidence that these smaller updates coincide with the development of the new game is concerning though.

The v4 update with the lower than usual render number (1130) was the update that had all the Bardie content removed. I suspect that the Betty playing the maid event had some Bardie content not published that was produced for the update. That Betty maid event ends out of nowhere. I suspect Bardie was going to obtain some more blackmail material and hopefully get Monica involved. We have not seen any Betty content since that v4 update(not that I'm complaining).

lambayapufde

Jul 13, 2017
Still no HERO, omg!

“I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in our perverted fantasies. I have a dream that one day this fan group will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed. The HERO will show up again and make those dreams a reality for the crowd. And the crowd will be always grateful and support this splendid project however they can. With passion, that dedication, and the desire for future updates!!!

In the meantime, you can visit the game requests section and show how much you would like to see this game on the Latest Updates: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business.101658/

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes