Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is she really a teacher?
Since Bardiegeddon she only appears as dancer in a slum strip bar...
There's a description of Claire in the Russian-language section of the DM website. So she's definitely a teacher. :)

Here's a translation of her profile:

Works as a stripper at the Shiny Hole pub.
498px-Img_9665.jpg
Appearance
Burning brunette with a slim waist and slender hips. Bare leather outfits, a mask and a long stack are paraphernalia of her performances. And for a visit to Monica's office and for work at school, Claire prefers a more demure, but still sexy outfit.

Personality
Claire doesn't perform on stage for the money. Monica feels that Claire is the only one she can trust, and has a good friendship with.

Locations
In the evenings she and her partner Molly work at the Shiny Hole pub every other day and during the day Claire works at the college.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I've been replaying the Ep. 1 and what a grindfest it is. Just horrible.
But what I noticed while playing it is that funny phrase Monica says to Steve about lying and sucking a dog's dick. I wonder whether Decent Monkey is planning to use it somehow. It would be very funny if Steve will get back at Monica for saying this. Like forcing her to suck some dog's dick. :ROFLMAO:

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
It's really sad that Bardie's content was cut off. Was one of my fav routes in the game him dominating Monica and his stepmom...
Agree with you!
It was the point, why I played this game from the first episode to the last. Bartie storyline was the most amazing in this game. Sad for this. But I think, If creator reads our opinions, he can return that blackmailing story :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: mitchk809
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes