Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
About that, I haven't seen all aspects of the game but so far Claire is the only person whom Monica cares about, unless I forgot someone else. It would be interesting if Claire could "defrigidize" her.
Or from another point of view, Monica behaves like a wolf because she's surrounded by wolves. If she finally meets a human being, like Claire, what can happen?

Last edited:

jbjbjahmad

Sep 26, 2021
hey guys, i really wanted to appritiate DecentMonkey for this amazing game!
its really cool how the process goes on and really great story.
BUT...
PLEASE make more games of the JAIL session(Markus...i hate him)
pleasssssseeee the JAIL session was the best part in my opinion which can be developed for a long time.
Plus...
PLEASE give more options for choosing.i really feel good when i choose the storyline myself.
and the last thing is the saving that i eally pissed of without quick save(the game itself should do)
Thanks a lottttt DECENT MONKEY(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's amazing, but now I can't decide which of the beautiful artworks I want to keep as my desktop wallpaper. Hm... :unsure: :sneaky:
I suggest you post your excellent work additionally in this thread Fashion business fan art

1656817_FB_Victoria_Punished_001.jpg
About that, I haven't seen all aspects of the game but so far Claire is the only person whom Monica cares about, unless I forgot someone else. It would be interesting if Claire could "defrigidize" her.
Or from another point of view, Monica behaves like a wolf because she's surrounded by wolves. If she finally meets a human being, like Claire, what can happen?
Really, so far Claire is the only person who can be called Monica's sincere friend and who doesn't try to exploit/use her to her advantage. I too would be interested to see their sexual interaction and Monica's sexuality revealed, but according to the plot our Monica is asexual, so at least let's dream of this union of two beautiful ladies.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
It's amazing, but now I can't decide which of the beautiful artworks I want to keep as my desktop wallpaper. Hm... :unsure: :sneaky:
I suggest you post your excellent work additionally in this thread. Fashion business fan art I'm sure it won't get lost in the thousands of posts there.

View attachment 1634653

Really, so far Claire is the only person who can be called Monica's sincere friend and who doesn't try to exploit/use her to her advantage... I too would be interested to see their sexual interaction and Monica's sexuality revealed, but according to the plot our Monica is asexual, so at least let's dream of this union of two beautiful ladies.
Ain't need to and Thanks!,but fan art and wallpapers having a different vibes,You're free to choose pick whatever you like.

remaging

Nov 1, 2021
sorry for the interruption guys and my no respect for the current topic, to submit to molly forgiveness, Monica need to fulfill the third requirement that is shown in episode 2 of the fashion business ->Shiny whole ->the event is: "Discover all the moves while Monica dancing naked" (unlock all "76" moves. Arrows that are already unlocked are marked with a dot )

unfortunately, all the moves stopped in "68" moves, all the arrows are marked with a dot and couldn't be completed, even if I kept trying the scene many times from the "LOAD" section, is there a solution to that issue, and thanks in advance for the answers. (N.B: I looked for the solution everywhere, fashion business walkthrough, forums, and also tried to fix the python code, tried to look for fixes or patches online )

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
sorry for the interruption guys and my no respect for the current topic, I'm struggling in episode 2 of the fashion business ->Shiny whole ->the event is: "Discover all the moves while Monica dancing naked" (unlock all "76" moves. Arrows that are already unlocked are marked with a dot )

unfortunately, all the moves stopped in "68" moves, all the arrows are marked with a dot and couldn't be completed, even if I kept trying the scene many times from the "LOAD" section, is there a solution to that issue, and thanks in advance for the answers. (N.B: I looked for the solution everywhere, fashion business walkthrough, forums, and also tried to fix the python code, tried to look for fixes or patches online )
Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6560209

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I suggest you post your excellent work additionally in this thread Fashion business fan art

View attachment 1634653

Really, so far Claire is the only person who can be called Monica's sincere friend and who doesn't try to exploit/use her to her advantage. I too would be interested to see their sexual interaction and Monica's sexuality revealed, but according to the plot our Monica is asexual, so at least let's dream of this union of two beautiful ladies.
The only way I can see Monica and Claire being sexually compatible is if Monica accepts being Claire's sub. From what we know of Monica's personality I can't see that happening. I think it's more likely that Claire is going to teach Monica all about her dominatrix ways.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The only way I can see Monica and Claire being sexually compatible is if Monica accepts being Claire's sub. From what we know of Monica's personality I can't see that happening. I think it's more likely that Claire is going to teach Monica all about her dominatrix ways.
I agree, they're both pretty strong personalities, and it's unlikely that Monica would want to volunteer to be her sub. Teaching Monica to be dominant is certainly a good thing. However, I get the impression that Claire's public dominant behavior is a bit theatrical and completely contrived, and that in fact there are very different, softer traits prevailing in her personality, and that her dominant behavior is just a screen and a barrier to protect her from the invasion of the lustful people surrounding her in the Shiny Hole. I have yet to meet any truly dominant women in FB. Some will say that Victoria is a true dominatrix, but I think that despite her seeming love of dominating/humiliating other girls, Victoria is actually very weak. And meanness and cunning are all her assets.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sorry for the interruption guys and my no respect for the current topic, to submit to molly forgiveness, Monica need to fulfill the third requirement that is shown in episode 2 of the fashion business ->Shiny whole ->the event is: "Discover all the moves while Monica dancing naked" (unlock all "76" moves. Arrows that are already unlocked are marked with a dot )

maybe you missing this

You need to click on Molly once more to challenge her to a dance battle. Stage battle. Monica will lose this one, but she will have a second chance at this. You’ll need to click on Molly on one of her working days and start a fight with her.

After the fight, Monica and Molly go for a second round of the dance battle.

To make Monica win you need to take her mask off at the end of the performance.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I agree, they're both pretty strong personalities, and it's unlikely that Monica would want to volunteer to be her sub. Teaching Monica to be dominant is certainly a good thing. However, I get the impression that Claire's public dominant behavior is a bit theatrical and completely contrived, and that in fact there are very different, softer traits prevailing in her personality, and that her dominant behavior is just a screen and a barrier to protect her from the invasion of the lustful people surrounding her in the Shiny Hole. I have yet to meet any truly dominant women in FB. Some will say that Victoria is a true dominatrix, but I think that despite her seeming love of dominating/humiliating other girls, Victoria is actually very weak. And meanness and cunning are all her assets.
Good point and I agree that Claire's dominate side has mostly been shown when she is defending off unwanted advances. She did seem to enjoy controlling the two young guys during her private dance. So I don't believe her like for being dominate is only a facade.

Every other aspect of Claire's personality we see through the game leans towards her being empathetic and thoughtful. She is a teacher by day and shows nothing but kindness from the start to Monica. She is definitely a unique character in the game. Monica's and Claire's relationship could have many turns going forward. Should be fun to find out what Decent Monkey has in mind for these two.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Good point and I agree that Claire's dominate side has mostly been shown when she is defending off unwanted advances. She did seem to enjoy controlling the two young guys during her private dance. So I don't believe her like for being dominate is only a facade.

Every other aspect of Claire's personality we see through the game leans towards her being empathetic and thoughtful. She is a teacher by day and shows nothing but kindness from the start to Monica. She is definitely a unique character in the game. Monica's and Claire's relationship could have many turns going forward. Should be fun to find out what Decent Monkey has in mind for these two.
Is she really a teacher?
Since Bardiegeddon she only appears as dancer in a slum strip bar...

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes