Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Is it just me who wishes that this update finally continues Philip's Storyline.

I believe it would finally be a step further in Monica's humiliation but Decentmonkey seems to have completely ignored him for like 6 updates now.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Is it just me who wishes that this update finally continues Philip's Storyline.

I believe it would finally be a step further in Monica's humiliation but Decentmonkey seems to have completely ignored him for like 6 updates now.
I think everyone wants to see Phillip's dungeon adventures continue so you're not alone. It will happen at the right time and it might still happen this update..... (Though I wouldn't put any money on it:)) He probably still has at least 1 spoiler up his sleeve. The last update is the only one ever to only have four spoilers.

I would think someone who has the patience for a game like A Wife And Mother would have no problems waiting for Decent Monkey;). Did you guys come to a consensus yet what the deal is with the handbag?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think everyone wants to see Phillip's dungeon adventures continue so you're not alone. It will happen at the right time and it might still happen this update..... (Though I wouldn't put any money on it:)) He probably still has at least 1 spoiler up his sleeve. The last update is the only one ever to only have four spoilers.

I would think someone who has the patience for a game like A Wife And Mother would have no problems waiting for Decent Monkey;). Did you guys come to a consensus yet what the deal is with the handbag?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The handbag is a gone case. We have more important matters like pigeons.

I am pretty patient but for a really long time I haven't really seen any active progress in Monica's degradation or the story itself. The last one could be with Marcus. And the story progress is seen in the revenge quest and that's the sad part.

Because the main storyline of the game isn't going anywhere. It has become, daily sex life of Monica, where she has sex with pretty much everyone. At this point, DM should really change it up a bit.

Everything is awesome about this dev except that for a really long time no progression is seen in the main Storyline. Add to that more and more storylines.
Like Betty, Though I like Claire her storyline is also running pretty much independent of Monica. The Victoria storyline started with her being after Monica, now it hardly ever involves Monica, it is just Melanie and now even Stephanie.

I like the game but not seeing progression is what is a negative I have for this game

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The handbag is a gone case. We have more important matters like pigeons.

I am pretty patient for a really long time I haven't really seen any activity progress in Monica's degradation or the story itself. The last one could be with Marcus. And the story progress is seen in the revenge quest and that's the sad part.

Because the main storyline of the game isn't going anywhere. It has become, daily sex life of Monica, where she has sex with pretty much everyone. At this point, DM should really change it up a bit.

Everything is awesome this dev except that for a really long time no progression is the story is seen. Add to that more and more storylines.
Like Betty, Though I like Claire her storyline is also running pretty much independent of Monica. The Victoria storyline started with her being after Monica, now it hardly ever involves Monica, it is just Melanie and now even Stephanie.

I like the game but not seeing progression is what is a negative I for this game
Yeah I agree the over all story has been put on the back burner most of the time with the odd update addressing it. Any scene that doesn't involve Monica should at the very least be setting up some future event for her to handle. I've been very vocal on my dislike of the whole Betty and neighbour path for the very reason that it has no effect on Monica and shouldn't be in the game. The recent Claire and Victoria scenes are straying a little to far from Monica's path in my opinion as well.

I'm more than happy though for Monica to suck and fuck as many blokes as Decent monkey can think to put in front of her. I don't agree that that part needs to be changed.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I think it would be better for Decent Monkey's patrons if a new version of the game is published on Sundays or Saturdays. This way they would be able enjoy the update when they have more free time. Monday is stupid.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I think it would be better for Decent Monkey's patrons if a new version of the game is published on Sundays or Saturdays. This way they would be able enjoy the update when they have more free time. Monday is stupid.
That would mean that patrons have to wait for another 5 days :unsure: I'm not sure they would like it.

DM's releases are usually finished very shortly before announced release date (he is really good at estimating the time he needs to finish all the work for next update. I actually think he's incredibly awesome with these estimations ... As far as I remember there where only very few occasions where he didn't release at the date he planned for ... including next release. But even then he doesn't postpone his releases for months or even years like other developers do :ROFLMAO:)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yo, so wich i need to play ? From episode 1 ? or its just all-in as episode 3 ?
Fashion Business FAQ. (at the beginning of the post)

Before you start playing Fashion Business
Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes