joesomebody

May 23, 2020
Guys, I'm playing episode 2 and can't seduce Ralph because I can't enter living room. When I click on "Lounge" on downdfloor location, it says "I have to finish cleaning task first" but I've already done it.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
you almost got the 100 , congratz to this DecentMonkey
this game was one of my personal favourites in the beginning. the setting was pure gold and could be an idea of myself.

i waited for every update and the fun began.
i don't want to criticice you, friend. really dont. just my perosnal opinion:
quit this game and make a new one with new characters. as it allready is on it's almost fourth episode with 100k pictures ?
monica has had sex with almost everyone now and for my taste she cant feel any humiliation anymore.

i understand that you want to progress that way. i mean, if you keep your subs why should you change something. i can totally understand that. just my little point of view. love your game anyway and your work.

from german to german. nice game, mate

blondie bear

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
you almost got the 100 , congratz to this DecentMonkey
this game was one of my personal favourites in the beginning. the setting was pure gold and could be an idea of myself.

i waited for every update and the fun began.
i don't want to criticice you, friend. really dont. just my perosnal opinion:
quit this game and make a new one with new characters. as it allready is on it's almost fourth episode with 100k pictures ?
monica has had sex with almost everyone now and for my taste she cant feel any humiliation anymore.

i understand that you want to progress that way. i mean, if you keep your subs why should you change something. i can totally understand that. just my little point of view. love your game anyway and your work.

from german to german. nice game, mate

blondie bear
please dont listen to this guy this is the best game for me continue with this

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I can swear that I saw that above post starting with " It is a masterpiece! " three times already, I'm having an overdose on dejavu! Is Matrix real or am I in the farm with Monica!

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The game is good and I want to support the authors. But somehow I can not choose the support option for myself. $5, $10 is adequate for me, but for this money you get something too truncated and play, and even more so you don’t want to pay for such a version. well, I’m in my right mind and I know that there is a better version.
Or you superiori or you don't.

Intentions are lost in the wind

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
We are coming to the end of the era of 1 thousand comments. Thanks to everyone who nailed so much comments. As a rule, these comments were about the fact that already written in fact. But despite this, I am sure that this game should be discussed, praise, criticize, hope and wait. Congratulations to all of us, that we lived to such a level and quality (y)
And finally, we have all the explanations, passing, cheats and the rest in one place Fashion Business FAQ.

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
We are coming to the end of the era of 1 thousand comments. Thanks to everyone who nailed so much comments. As a rule, these comments were about the fact that already written in fact. But despite this, I am sure that this game should be discussed, praise, criticize, hope and wait. Congratulations to all of us, that we lived to such a level and quality (y)
And finally, we have all the explanations, passing, cheats and the rest in one place Fashion Business FAQ.
You mean 1000 pages of comments? At least for my settings there are 20 comments/page and 1000 pages, so 20 000 comments! Very impressive! Congratulations and thank you all for the entertainment between the releases of this masterpiece of a game!

Last edited:

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone know in which of the following updates there will be again some photo sessions? :unsure:

Is there a update schedule from DM?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
oh. the artist is from russia ? my bad. i'm sorry.
and thanks for fixing it however :)
Not only that he is Russian but he has already started a new game. Apparently it's got something to do with milfs. Someone who cares about the new game might be good enough to link you to it.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
oh. the artist is from russia ? my bad. i'm sorry.
and thanks for fixing it however :)
The thing is that I am a compatriot of DM (Fashion Business developer) and English is not my first language. So if by "artist" you mean "developer", then yes, the DM (DecentMonkey) is from Russia. Well, if it was an unfortunate trolling, then I see no point in continuing our conversation. I hope it was a misunderstanding and "translation difficulties".

Regards

Reactions: EraRamp

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The thing is that I am a compatriot of DM (Fashion Business developer) and English is not my first language. So if by "artist" you mean "developer", then yes, the DM (Decent Monkey) is from Russia. Well, if it was an unfortunate trolling, then I see no point in continuing our conversation. I hope it was a misunderstanding after all.

Regards
hey stan,
sorry, english is not my first language as well, as you may noticed.
when i first played fashion business back when the dev started the project with rpgmaker, and you had to run all over the map against blocking npc's ( :) ) i guess i was one of the first ones supporting him/her/whatever, because i loved monica and the story behind her being a total "bitch" and afterwards gets punished. i'll add such things in my game as well. and in my mind was that the dev was german, but i cannot remember why. again sorry for that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hey stan,
sorry, english is not my first language as well, as you may noticed.
when i first played fashion business back when the dev started the project with rpgmaker, and you had to run all over the map against blocking npc's ( :) ) i guess i was one of the first ones supporting him/her/whatever, because i loved monica and the story behind her being a total "bitch" and afterwards gets punished. i'll add such things in my game as well. and in my mind was that the dev was german, but i cannot remember why. again sorry for that.
Blondie Bear
No problem. The important thing is that it was sorted out. But why you thought he was German, I don't know. But Fashion Business is translated into German by a respected translator and member of the DM team, Londo_Mollari , who is German. As far as I know, the entire text of the Fashion Business is first written in Russian (by DecentMonkey), after which the respected translators from his team translate the game into English, German, Italian, French and in some other languages.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes