agn25

Nov 20, 2017
DEFD it's you? F. OFF
Hi >Era< . What makes you suspect Blondie Bear is the one and only DEFD? If it turns out to be him or her I will be happy to flood any game thread this new developer starts with some mind bending rants. :)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
hey stan,
sorry, english is not my first language as well, as you may noticed.
when i first played fashion business back when the dev started the project with rpgmaker, and you had to run all over the map against blocking npc's ( :) ) i guess i was one of the first ones supporting him/her/whatever, because i loved monica and the story behind her being a total "bitch" and afterwards gets punished. i'll add such things in my game as well. and in my mind was that the dev was german, but i cannot remember why. again sorry for that.
Apparently it was difficulties with the translation... Sorry :)

Reactions: Stan5851

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
Who's desire are you talking about? Or did you miss use his and meant her? If you did it's kind of funny considering how often the pronouns are used incorrectly throughout the game.
[/CITAR]

when Monica is having sex with a guy, sometimes there is a thought where she says she has something in her stomach and needs to get it over with. if i'm not wrong

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Will Monica surrender to his desire or will she not
when Monica is having sex with a guy, sometimes there is a thought where she says she has something in her stomach and needs to get it over with. if i'm not wrong
I don't think so.
Episode 2
Guys can anyone share the save when monica is sent to jail
Here are the official save files from the developer.
Marcus storyline
- 1st visit to the prison (4-6-LT1)
- 2nd visit to the prison (5-1-LT1)

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 1626342

Spoiler EP3 v9 - New H-photoshoot (Public)
View attachment 1626343
Thanks for sharing. So H-photoshoot for Hardcore photoshoot ? :love: Looks like a fancy place downtown for one or several of the investors + she seems to be wearing a new classy red dress with nice cleavage. Looking forward to it as lewd photoshoots is what I like the most by far in this game. (y)

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing. So H-photoshoot for Hardcore photoshoot ? :love: Looks like a fancy place downtown for one or several of the investors + she seems to be wearing a new classy red dress with nice cleavage. Looking forward to it as lewd photoshoots is what I like the most by far in this game. (y)
I hope is what steve say's
"sex in front camera"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Who's desire are you talking about? Or did you miss use his and meant her? If you did it's kind of funny considering how often the pronouns are used incorrectly throughout the game.
Reused lines.
Seems like it doesn't matter for Russian, but for English, German and probably also the other languages it's a terrible thing to reuse lines with pronouns.

Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes