Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I want to play episode 2. I am getting confused on What version should I play 2.1 v16 , 2.2 v18 , 2.2 v16....?
Fashion Business FAQ. (At the beginning of the post)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you start playing Fashion Business
Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1.3.4)
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Fashion Business FAQ. (At the beginning of the post)
Before you start playing Fashion Business
Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.
So are the versions 2.2 v17 and 2.2 v18 not part of episode 2?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So are the versions 2.2 v17 and 2.2 v18 not part of episode 2?
There is no more 2.2 v 17 etc. Eps 2.1 and 2.2 was renamed by the developer --> Episode 2: New Life (Ep2 v16) and Episode 3: Crossroads (ex ep2.2 part 2), whose numbering does not start with v17, but with v1. (see point 1.3.4)

Q:
I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: You have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Fashion Business EP3 Crossroads (v9)

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

New stuff:
  • Office: A new hot photoshoot, and a meeting with the head of a rival magazine (big animated scene).
  • Home: Monica can get her former home back, but what will she need to do to achieve that? (a number of animated scenes, an additional scene in the Extra version)
  • Falling Path: Monica can begin working as Mommy’s street girl. Getting her first client (animated scene).
  • Shiny Hole: Claire’s hot private dance with an extra ending (animated scene in the Extra version).
Improvements:
  • Added the Turkish language support.
  • You can now choose dialog options using your keyboard.

Last edited:

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
Fashion Business EP3 Crossroads (v9)

1080p version removed at dev request.

v9 720p
PC/Mac/Android - MEGA

New stuff:
  • Office: A new hot photoshoot, and a meeting with the head of a rival magazine (big animated scene).
  • Home: Monica can get her former home back, but what will she need to do to achieve that? (a number of animated scenes, an additional scene in the Extra version)
  • Falling Path: Monica can begin working as Mommy’s street girl. Getting her first client (animated scene).
  • Shiny Hole: Claire’s hot private dance with an extra ending (animated scene in the Extra version).
Improvements:
  • Added the Turkish language support.
  • You can now choose dialog options using your keyboard.
you are my hero

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys i don't know much about patreon but how many dollars i need to spend in order to have the access codes for updating the game please let me know im talking about the extra version codes

Reactions: ishti
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes