Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Developers can ask all they want for f95zone to remove their game, but I never heard of one getting a take down on request. Only take downs are rule violations.
No it is removed on Mega by request of the developer, indeed the Mega link has been removed and I think also the account of the person who uploaded it.

Reactions: Stan5851 and a911

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So this is not a VN Renpy, it is a rpg right? Also, can she stay in control or she is gonna be a bitch to anyone?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Can she go to the farm yet?
There's no playable farm in this ver or any other apart from the old Game Over end implemented some time ago, question is if it ever will be any more farm beyond teaser end.

So this is not a VN Renpy, it is a rpg right? Also, can she stay in control or she is gonna be a bitch to anyone?
Always stated in title what engine is used, first release was rpg after that dev switched to Renpy and it's been so since.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

hmull75

May 30, 2017
Why don't you write windows 32 or 64 in the software specifications?
So who has win 32 will not download the game unnecessarily.

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone know when the Revenge Path will be further developed?? Been waiting for more than 6 Months...still no further progress....:( I want Monica to get her "things" back...! :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes