keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Not all torrent apps are supported, if unsupported it will not connect
The only supported version of utorrent is 2.2.1, and even then is questionable for how long
You can see the full list here

darji

Nov 3, 2021
so it says extra version but with the gallery mod some choices that say (extra) are greyed out. Is there another version?

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v9 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v9: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue. The same thing had happened with v7.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
Ep 3 v9 1080p not working. I extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game and can't view new scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Piat and yaksh000
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes