Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen, as it goes against the whole concept of the game. So for now you can choose what you want, and don't forget to make more saves. Personally, I have two types of safes in my basement - one for obedient Monica and one for stroppy Monica.
Don`t know about slut/whore ending, but definitely getting or not getting 100 points should have more consequences than getting Philip`s approve for investment. And as we know (thx Mr.Hackerman from v16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi all, I have a problem with the gallery, when I start the kebab seller sequence the scene doesn't start and I go back to the game.
This error:
Code:
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
    exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
I think is a problem relative to the key activation. Does anybody has this problem o has already solved this?
you probably need the activation file found some pages back

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t know about slut/whore ending, but definitely getting or not getting 100 points should have more consequences than getting Philip`s approve for investment. And as we know (thx Mr.Hackerman from v16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's right, Monica shouldn't change after her service to Philip. But the very idea of the existence of an alternative ending in the basement was born, rather, because of the points introduced by DM, the true mechanism of action of which is still hidden from us. I will not be surprised if it turns out that the essence of their action will be the opposite of what we assume. That is, if Monica scores the fewest points, she returns (as it was intended) to the main storyline in the time frame of the first investors' meeting. But if Monica tries to gain as many points as possible, including extra points whose gain is sometimes accompanied by an increase in her whoremeter indicator points, then perhaps that's what could lead her to an alternate ending. (say, sending her to the Farm).

On the other hand, if gaining 100 points will indeed be possible/necessary to continue playing the main Office route and getting them is not a hidden trap, then Monica could have a pretty extreme remaining 4 days of service (which I really hope for). 7x7=49, even with the extra points still not adding up to more than 63. So, in this case, it should be interesting what sacrifices Monica will have to make to be able to score the remaining ~37 points.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That's right, Monica shouldn't change after her service to Philip. But the very idea of the existence of an alternative ending in the basement was born, rather, because of the points introduced by DM, the true mechanism of action of which is still hidden from us. I will not be surprised if it turns out that the essence of their action will be the opposite of what we assume. That is, if Monica scores the fewest points, she returns (as it was intended) to the main storyline in the time frame of the first investors' meeting. But if Monica tries to gain as many points as possible, including extra points whose gain is sometimes accompanied by an increase in her whoremeter indicator points, then perhaps that's what could lead her to an alternate ending. (say, sending her to the Farm).

On the other hand, if gaining 100 points will indeed be possible/necessary to continue playing the main Office route and getting them is not a hidden trap, then Monica could have a pretty extreme remaining 4 days of service (which I really hope for). 7x7=49, even with the extra points still not adding up to more than 63. So, in this case, it should be interesting what sacrifices Monica will have to make to be able to score the remaining ~37 points.
At day 7 she should eat Vanilla cake with candles looking like cocks for 99 points. :KEK:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The updates are very cool. Actually epizode 4 is my favourite i hope this one goes on steam. But the build up is somewhat relevant too of course
It was banned from Steam 2.5 years ago. So don’t hope for it)

korko

May 30, 2017
did you also put the pictures in the right place
they shall to the slides folder
\game\images\Slides
Patch file is already same name "game" folder and in it, its have "image/slides" folder. So when do the copy - paste, its go to the the location automatically .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Patch file is already same name "game" folder and in it, its have "image/slides" folder. So when do the copy - paste, its go to the the location automatically .
yes if people knows how to do it and u seems to
then the ? are are it the right episode you have done it to aka eps3

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Btw what the fck happining in review section, 1-2 stars reviews…
I wouldn't call these 1-2 star misunderstandings "reviews", it's more like an inadequate stream of consciousness that has nothing to do with reality. By the way, we have a mechanism on our forum to complain about such garbage reviews. If you manage to convince the moderators (when you click on "report") such reviews can be removed.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Sent a few reports to the moderators. If we forget about the bots with zero messages, who diligently like 1-2 star reviews of our game (thanks to Ostego for the observation), then we are left with nonsense that does not correspond to reality, without constructive criticism and arguments. And the cherry on the cake (and that's only on the 1st page, what's going on the 2nd, I haven't looked yet) were 2 absolutely identical negative "reviews", apparently written by the same person, but from different accounts. I have sent a report to the moderators on some of these garbage reviews, but if you want to help unclog these Augean stables, I will be only glad.

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
Guys, I'm playing chapter 2 right now, but I can't open saves with it, whenever I try to open a save I made before to try another way, the game gives me an error, does anyone know how to fix this? This is what appears when I try to open a save in chapter 2 (2.1)

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
The hottest thing in ep.4 v.2 was glory-hole. And the cops speech about some big mouth whore in jail... that "accident" was also one of the best scenes (but unfairly it's was without video, only pics - interesting why?).

This gives a phantom hope, that Monica will have one more meeting with prisoners or cops, which knows about previous events...
DecentMonkey could free several prisoners for that, for example.
Which gloryhole? Is it in the dungeon?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, I'm playing chapter 2 at the moment, but I can't open saves with it, whenever I try to open a save that I made before to try another way, the game gives me an error, does anyone know how to fix this? This is what appears when I try to open a save in chapter 2 (2.1)
This is a standard error message with no specific data. Please copy and paste the renpy error log (traceback.txt) into your post.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes