Feb 26, 2022
What's the "goal" in Phillip's dungeon?

If she plays nice by being obedient we get to see the whore-meter rise.

On the other hand while being disobedient and getting locked on the fuck-machine she gets to experience multiple orgasms that ultimately make her ask herself "if she's becoming a pervert like Phillip"

I want to see her end up a mindless sex addicted dirty whore and don't know which route to choose.

Any reply will be much appreciated.

korko

May 30, 2017
Can anyone share ep3 v16 compress (760p) extra version patch pls

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac/Extra Activation:

Fashion Business v16 EXTRA - Win/Linux/Mac

EXTRA ACTIVATION MIRRORS:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Show activated but extra choices still greyed out cant choose.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

If she plays nice by being obedient we get to see the whore-meter rise.

On the other hand while being disobedient and getting locked on the fuck-machine she gets to experience multiple orgasms that ultimately make her ask herself "if she's becoming a pervert like Phillip"

I want to see her end up a mindless sex addicted dirty whore and don't know which route to choose.

1) to feed her with puncakes -> she become fat and unpopular -> Phillip get her magazine.
2) noone know what will be in the end of basement. 1 gameend and returning to main office line - depending on points. but which route lead to gameend we don`t know. so i just made 2 saves for each.

all be more clear at day 6 i think before last one. Farmers already appeared here, Monicas husband friend too.

GenK3nob1

Sep 5, 2021
i played through episode one but when i downloaded episode 2, it said 2.1 version and skipped through some parts of the story. is there a way for me to play episode 2 from the start?

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
The hottest thing in ep.4 v.2 was glory-hole. And the cops speech about some big mouth whore in jail... that "accident" was also one of the best scenes (but unfairly it's was without video, only pics - interesting why?).

This gives a phantom hope, that Monica will have one more meeting with prisoners or cops, which knows about previous events...
DecentMonkey could free several prisoners for that, for example.

Reactions: nibagat

JM24

May 27, 2021
There's a bug in the game. I can't properly access Philip's scenes in the gallery. It keeps sending me back to the main menu.

WellAllGood

Feb 24, 2023
This error:
Code:
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
    exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
I think is a problem relative to the key activation. Does anybody has this problem o has already solved this?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you compare Monica to real people, there are clearly no others like her. She's completely unique.(imho) The only thing I can talk about is some distant similarities and facial features. It seems to me that Monica has her distant ancestors on her mother's or father's side could be Native American Indians. And her refined facial features, particularly her oval face, sometimes remind me of beautiful Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
Sophie.jpg
Monica.jpg

Monica often looks a little different depending on makeup, accessories, costume, stage, lighting, and other factors, but we can agree on a simple and obvious fact - she is the most beautiful and sexiest female MC of all adult games.

screenshot0064.png

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i played through episode one but when i downloaded episode 2, it said 2.1 version and skipped through some parts of the story. is there a way for me to play episode 2 from the start?
Sure. You can either load your save from the end of Episode 1 (where you are saved in the basement of Monica's mansion), or you can start a New Game in Ep2v16 (aka 2.1). If you choose the latter, the game will prompt you to take a small poll where you have to choose what desicions your Monica made in the first episode. After that, you can safely continue playing the game. Also pay attention to the FAQ, it contains a lot of useful information, including on the 2nd episode.

I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen, as it goes against the whole concept of the game. If by the end of her basement ministry she internally accepts her sexuality and orgasms as the norm, that would be a breakthrough for her. But a mindless, sex-addicted whore is not Monica's thing. So for now you can choose what you want, and don't forget to make more saves. Personally, I have two types of saves in the basement - one for obedient Monica and one for stroppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes