Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This error appears all the time when I try to load a save in the ep 2. It turns out that you can only play from the beginning to the end (it's just impossible), otherwise the saves will not load. Has anyone faced such a problem? How to solve it?
Better show error text. Not standart picture for errors.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This error appears all the time when I try to load a save in the ep 2. It turns out that you can only play from the beginning to the end (it's just impossible), otherwise the saves will not load. Has anyone faced such a problem? How to solve it?
just to be sure
you aren't playing from the zip_file are you ?

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The misty content did not work for me.

good update though. Really easy to fish for all of the new scenes without playing through stuff I have already seen.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, of course not. But I unpacked the archive using 7zip. The game worked fine yesterday, by the way.
you should move the fashion buisnes folder to c
so you avoid this \Users\Name\Desktop
so it looks like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
instead of this long path
C:\Users\Name\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
and i see that you have windows 7 is it a 64 0r 32 bit version
cos i think that the version from here are only 64

als check the files located here
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy

Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
did you try to delete and reunpack client?
Btw if i`m not wrong, it is unoficial client with Bardie.
no it's official
but when it was finished DM tried to sell it on steam
and then had to change it to no avail
that's why there are a new version EP2.1-v16 on patreon

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
no it's official
but when it was finished DM tried to sell it on steam
and then had to change it to no avail
that's why there are a new version EP2.1-v16 on patreon
After Bardie cut, there was bugfixes in new client. i`m about that.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
did you try to delete and reunpack client?
Btw if i`m not wrong, it is unoficial client with Bardie.
I've already done this several times. This is the version without Bardie, I downloaded it from f95zone. Before that, I had the same version, but from a different website.

you should move the fashion buisnes folder to c
so you avoid this \Users\Name\Desktop
so it looks like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
instead of this long path
C:\Users\Name\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
and i see that you have windows 7 is it a 64 0r 32 bit version
cos i think that the version from here are only 64

als check the files located here
No, I have Windows 10 x64. I just changed the compatibility mode to windows 7 (before that there was windows 8). I don't know why I have such settings in the error description. Changing the folder location doesn't help either. All the saves are in place (although I have deleted most of them now, because I thought they were broken).

I'm the only one who has this kind of hell going on

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I've already done this several times. This is the version without Bardie, I downloaded it from f95zone. Before that, I had the same version, but from a different website.

No, I have Windows 10 x64. I just changed the compatibility mode to windows 7 (before that there was windows 8). I don't know why I have such settings in the error description. Changing the folder location doesn't help either. All the saves are in place (although I have deleted most of them now, because I thought they were broken).

try to rename folder shorter - just FB for example and move it to root of hdd. c:\\FB
and remove compatibility mode

Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

the version here are with bardie
and if you try to load a save with bardie in a version without bardie
i think that's cause conflict
have you tried to delete the
folder and start a new game
also the save folder in game

mangosok

May 27, 2019
try to rename folder shorter - just FB for example and move it to root of hdd. c:\\FB
and remove compatibility mode
the version here are with bardie
and if you try to load a save with bardie in a version without bardie
i think that's cause conflict
have you tried to delete the
folder and start a new game
also the save folder in game
Yes, it looks like I actually downloaded the Bardie-version. Sorry for the confussion. But initially the game was without him. I finished 1 episode, then started the second one. In the second episode, problems with saves started and the picture that I posted earlier appeared. But now I'm downloading another version. Anyway, thanks for the help. I wish you all the best and Monica (optional).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, it looks like I actually downloaded the Bardie-version. Sorry for the confussion. But initially the game was without him. I finished 1 episode, then started the second one. In the second episode, problems with saving started and the picture that I posted earlier appeared. But now I'm downloading another version. Anyway, thanks for the help. I wish you all the best and Monica (optional).
In fact Ep2 v16, as well as all subsequent eps, runs under Win10 x64 without any compatibility modes and without any problems. The only nuance - Ep3 v16, due to its large size, can take quite a long time to run if the game distribution is unpacked on HDD and especially if this HDD is under background load, for example file sharing (torrent client). It is ideal to run Ep3 from SSD disk.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Boring, ugly update. No heels and red dress.
Greedy, clamped one tiny ending. Enjoy Fred`s magick cock scenes than) In every update...Even in other games...
Enjoy every update without Melanie. :sneaky: And I don't need to offer this magic Fred, my decent Monica didn't even sleep with him or Ralph in the main walkthrough. When DM decided to merge the "Julia" and "Home" storylines together, my Monica living in the basement of her own mansion was automatically in her luxurious bedroom. Checkmate, fans of Monica's sex with Ralph and Fred.)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes