GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Episode 2 I can't load any of my saves. It's a clean game with no mods or cheats so I'm unsure what's causing it. Funnily enough I can load my ep 1 save to start from the beginning of ep 2.

*Edit* spamming continue when the error pops up get me into my saves but I'm guessing ill have more issues down the line. First time running into a game that bugs loading lmao. Going to have to give this a miss.

Last edited:

Boiledgamer

Mar 3, 2021
"Activated" patch for ep4 v2 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ebtnxka2p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjqeskh9lrr9phv/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xKBbkRib
can you tell me please how to activate it on Mac.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
can you tell me please how to activate it on Mac.

FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun
you extract the file in autorun

or manual for pictures
FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\images\Slides
and
FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
for z_activation.rpy

Reactions: Stan5851

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Read the FAQ , it says it all.
View attachment 2763007
Developer will not change the concept of the game for the sake of a couple people who like the MC being a total slut.
No, most of VN games are you fuck the MC on second day and dont have good story and good corruption part, it will be good if Monica become slut, but i see now. No more expectations about this game :).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No, most of VN games are you fuck the MC on second day and dont have good story and good corruption part, it will be good if Monica become slut, but i see now. No more expectations about this game :).
In contrast to Stan, I think in one of the endings we will see Monica become a slut.

Reactions: Зие

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Episode 2 I can't load any of my saves. It's a clean game with no mods or cheats so I'm unsure what's causing it. Funnily enough I can load my ep 1 save to start from the beginning of ep 2.

*Edit* spamming continue when the error pops up get me into my saves but I'm guessing ill have more issues down the line. First time running into a game that bugs loading lmao. Going to have to give this a miss.
problem on your side

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
This episode seemed a bit tame , not in the lack of sex scenes which is fine but in general a lack of imagination, the update isn't bad, it's a bit under par, it seemed more like building towards later things

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
The best scenes recently according to me have come from monica getting humiliated in public like the yacht scene, getting fucked after a glamorous shoot or doing things she hasn't done before with Philip , changing into new revealing attires ticks some boxes and I guess mostly PPL are past Monica doing blowjobs or licking she doesn't like, this can be done though at the right setting but would require a buildup like for Tiffany but even then DM has to be careful. I'd prefer DM going the strapon way if people want revenge and more people knowing Monica's secrets. Getting fucked on camera is useless if there's no consequence to that action later, it has to be displayed or used somewhere to make her uncomfortable. The tech admin is in a position to control Monica and could be in a position to make her wear whatever he wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The best scenes recently according to me have come from monica getting humiliated in public like the yacht scene, getting fucked after a glamorous shoot or doing things she hasn't done before with Philip , changing into new revealing attires ticks some boxes and I guess mostly PPL are past Monica doing blowjobs or licking she doesn't like, this can be done though at the right setting but would require a buildup like for Tiffany but even then DM has to be careful. I'd prefer DM going the strapon way if people want revenge and more people knowing Monica's secrets. Getting fucked on camera is useless if there's no consequence to that action later, it has to be displayed or used somewhere to make her uncomfortable. The tech admin is in a position to control Monica and could be in a position to make her wear whatever he wants.
Tiffany won't forgive Monica for setting up the contract, especially since she still has the pictures. So no matter how happy Monica is at the end, I think much worse things are waiting for her.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes