Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Now that Monica is a boss again I must say DecentMonkey really messed up big time. Boss Monica is so hot, not just her outfits but it's more about the power dynamic of seeing boss bitch Monica getting humiliated. The story would have been much better if Monica started out at the top then slowly descended to the bottom as she is forced to do increasingly slutty things to save her company.
Did you play the previous episodes?

Reactions: Birdnman993

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
Are there anyone who gets a black screen when bardie shows up for the first time in the basement in 3rd episode?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Now that Monica is a boss again I must say DecentMonkey really messed up big time. Boss Monica is so hot, not just her outfits but it's more about the power dynamic of seeing boss bitch Monica getting humiliated. The story would have been much better if Monica started out at the top then slowly descended to the bottom as she is forced to do increasingly slutty things to save her company.
Well, she almost does just that. I mean she becomes a fake head of the company who participates in more and more sluttier photoshoots and tries to sexually influence the investors to get her company back, which almost the same as saving the company. The difference is very subtle between what is already in the game and what you are proposing.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.
it's only the last line
#26,914

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Fashion Business: EP4 Choices and Consequences v2 - Hot Fix
  • We've fixed a bug where quests in the Event List don't appear. The quests in the game are active, but they can't be seen in the journal if the game is loaded from a save. This bug has been around since the first version of EP4, so some players might have encountered missed content in the previous update as well.
  • We've added the ability to activate Philip's quest without loading a save. To do this, you need to visit his house
Download links have been updated, as well as the update codes.
If you've already downloaded the game and are using Windows, just update the game using the provided code.
Enjoy the Game!
Fashion business EP 4 v 2.01 Extra PC
Ну и нахуя это делать на 2-й день после релиза?/An untranslatable wordplay.

Last edited:

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
My guy disappointed she have basically whoremeter and she act like i dont like dicks what we have to wait for slutmeter so she become full hungry slut

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
"Activated" patch for ep4 v2 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ebtnxka2p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjqeskh9lrr9phv/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xKBbkRib
do you still have the activation patch for ep.3 v16? original mirrors are down

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v2.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

NOTE: Extra activation included but not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes