Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
seems new game needed
I was able to activate the new quests by loading from an old save (Ep1-->end of Ep4v1), but so far it only works for the Office (Admin & Co) and Home storyline (and I need to check if everything is working as it should). The new quest with Tiffany from the old save (end of Ep4v1), doesn't want to start in any way, only the New Game helps.

Reactions: wildride69

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I was able to activate the new quests by loading from an old save (Ep1-->end of Ep4v1), but so far it only works for the Office (Admin & Co) and Home storyline (and I need to check if everything is working as it should). The new quest with Tiffany from the old save (end of Ep4v1), doesn't want to start in any way, only the New Game helps.
Faced the same problem with 4v1. The investor/presentation route wasn't available with some saves, and the saves where the investor/presentation route was available, the Whoremeter had reset to zero. The latter ruled out sex scenes. I tried picking up from older saves from many months back, replaying many old scenes in the process. However, I quickly grew bored of having to go through all of it again. I'm still stuck with the same saves. So, I'm going to either be missing out on some routes with this update, or, if I have those routes, I'm going to be missing out on sex scenes with the Whoremeter stuck at zero. Chapter 4 has turned out to be a mess for me.

Supergau99

Nov 21, 2020
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.
You need to save in Notpad++, I forgot that as well

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Faced the same problem with 4v1. The investor/presentation route wasn't available with some saves, and the saves where the investor/presentation route was available, the Whoremeter had reset to zero. The latter ruled out sex scenes. I tried picking up from older saves from many months back, replaying many old scenes in the process. However, I quickly grew bored of having to go through all of it again. I'm still stuck with the same saves. So, I'm going to either be missing out on some routes with this update, or, if I have those routes, I'm going to be missing out on sex scenes with the Whoremeter stuck at zero. Chapter 4 has turned out to be a mess for me.
I think I've figured out what the issue is. The thing is that all the new v2 quests work, they just stopped showing up in the quest log before they trigger. That is, roughly speaking, if you send Monica to the place where the quest triggers, it starts normally. This applies to all other quests as well. You manually send Monica to Victoria to talk (although the quest log is empty and the quest is not there), click on Vika and the trigger works, the quest appears in the quest log.

Yes, it's not so convenient when the quest appeared in the journal in advance, when all conditions are met, but at least they can be triggered artificially, just by bringing Monica to the right place and clicking on the right option (Shiny Hole is to clean the toilet) or on a specific character (for example, Victoria). That's how I passed Victoria's quest, Grace's event and all the story quests of Home storyline , Shiny Hole and Tiffany's event.

If you start a new game, the quest log immediately shows all available quests (or at least pre-updates the player's next steps). But I wouldn't recommend playing this way, it's better to go through the game with your old and tested save.

I hope that the DM will fix this bug (I duplicated this information to him), but in the meantime, I will probably write a separate paragraph in the FAQ , where all this will be described, because, over time, players will have questions like "why new quests are not visible in the game" or why my old safes "don't work"?

As you have already realized, everything works, you just need to show a little ingenuity and send Monica to the right place yourself.

Last edited:

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Now that Monica is a boss again I must say DecentMonkey really messed up big time. Boss Monica is so hot, not just her outfits but it's more about the power dynamic of seeing boss bitch Monica getting humiliated. The story would have been much better if Monica started out at the top then slowly descended to the bottom as she is forced to do increasingly slutty things to save her company.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes