Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v2.01 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

NOTE: Extra activation included but not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you so much!

Couldn't get the other version to work for me so your compressed version is fantastic for me!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
So it has been a while since I looked at this game (I know, shame on me), and I had to reinstall all episodes. I was poking around at episode 1 and noticed that the '00achievement.rpy' file is locate in the FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED-pc\renpy\common folder. (I believe the other two are in the 'Quests' folder as you indicate so, I am hoping I am doing this correctly.

That said, I made the change you recommended and now I am stuck - where does one access the Gallery for Episode 1?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So it has been a while since I looked at this game (I know, shame on me), and I had to reinstall all episodes. I was poking around at episode 1 and noticed that the '00achievement.rpy' file is locate in the FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED-pc\renpy\common folder. (I believe the other two are in the 'Quests' folder as you indicate so, I am hoping I am doing this correctly.

That said, I made the change you recommended and now I am stuck - where does one access the Gallery for Episode 1?
in eps1 you need to unren the scripts.rpa
there are the achievement.rpy
i recommend you do it in another game you don't play anymore

the gallery are up in left corner ingame it's a ribbon

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
My guy disappointed she have basically whoremeter and she act like i dont like dicks what we have to wait for slutmeter so she become full hungry slut
Unless Decent Monkey completely changes course in the last chapter of the game, what you're asking for will never happen. It's not that kind of game.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
since episode 4 started everytime i load up a new version i get hit with having to watch the credits overlay on the new content for a good 4-5 mins... anyone know how to fix it ?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
My guy disappointed she have basically whoremeter and she act like i dont like dicks what we have to wait for slutmeter so she become full hungry slut
Man, we have been doing 4 episodes with monica doing all kinds of things that she hates out of pure survival instinct and not for pleasure, if you take that away from her she is just one more whore of the bunch taking away the reason to advance in the story, there is basically a whole catalog of nymphomaniacs why do more of the same.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Read the FAQ , it says it all.
FAQ.jpg
Developer will not change the concept of the game for the sake of a couple people who like the MC being a total slut.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes