hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
yeah my saves are all still there on ep2, but there is nothing when i try to load them in ep3
Man I wish I could help dude. Sounds to me like the game has a loading bug. Are you getting an error message when you try to load one of your ep3 saves? If your ep2 saves are okay, your ep3 saves could be corrupted, or they do not function normally anymore. The next game update should fix this momentarily. Sadly, you might have to play the events of ep2 again to correct this error.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Long time since I have played the game. Is Monica still asexual or has she started to actually enjoy it or even look for it willingly and turn into a slut?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Long time since I have played the game. Is Monica still asexual or has she started to actually enjoy it or even look for it willingly and turn into a slut?
1st
but with several options:
-magical Fred`s dick (multiple orgasms per act)
-several scenes like Campbell`s yacht, fucking machine at Phillip`s basement quest e.t.c.
But she still doesn`t understand what she felt)

Last edited:

Wagdy75

Dec 26, 2021
Hello, I am mostly interested in playing Marcus's storyline. Now, I am quite a noob and I don't understand this game, does the latest version contain all the previous versions or each one has its own story? if so, which one should I download to play Marcus's storyline? That's beside, is it just a few minutes of gameplay or should I wait for an update?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, I am mostly interested in playing Marcus's storyline. Now, I am quite a noob and I don't understand this game, does the latest version contain all the previous versions or each one has its own story? if so, which one should I download to play Marcus's storyline? That's beside, is it just a few minutes of gameplay or should I wait for an update?
ep.1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4
Marcus story has few quests (hope in the end of ep.4 he will back with a lot of stuff)
but you can like Phillip`s basement quest (end of ep.3 and continues in ep.4 (still in progress)

and read FAQ in oppening post you`ll find a lot of answers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
and gallery are ingame in left upper corner and looks like a diploma

this is for eps1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
View attachment 2764716
Good morning guys ,one question the gallery unloack dont work , i replace quest folder but nothing please little help
the download in the above quote from me are only to episode 1
cos there are no questfolder
unless you have used unren on eps1
you need to self change the Achievements.rpy for eps2,3an4

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes